I dont post a lot but i really would love some help. OK, BB10 dont let you set up groups for quick group text. This is a big problem for me cause i do this a lot. I saw how we could go in a name a conversation so i thought this may be my work arouind till they got the groups built into the OS. The problem is this, whenever I text my group and name the group for future text, I cant search for that named conversation.This leaves me scrolling threw trying to find a "named" conversation. Very frustrated. Anyone have any ideas or better yet, know of a 3rd party app that is in Blackberry world or can be sideloaded? I need my
    group text. Surely Blackberry has something built in i just dont know about. No way they put out a flagship phone that dont let you set up groups. Please help!
    04-13-13 07:17 PM
    I have read from other similar threads that group texting is determined by carrier. ATT has it not sure about others.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 07:24 PM
    Im sorry. I should have explained better. I can do a group text. I can not create a group contact and i can not name a group message and then search for it. On a side note, why would you want to name a conversation if you cant search by that name?
    04-13-13 07:57 PM