Hey guys! ordered my white Z10 a week ago & can't wait to get it! Anyway I am really disappointed that Balance is only for BES users. Here is my dilemma & would love some help. I do hair, self employed & rent space at a salon. I use my personal phone as my busienss phone. I am very part time & share a station, and do not make a lot of money at all. I can't afford a separate work phone. But there are times where I get very annoyed. 99% of my clients text now, which is nice, because I'm not interrupted with calls, but also annoying because they can text me at all hours and can contact me no matter what I am doing-and trust me ALL HOURS. you'd be surprised how invasive people don't realize they are being. Anyway my point is, is there an app or a way that I could have select contacts-ie Client group or something-inboxed into a different folder, so I can turn off notifications just for them and look at them when I choose, instead of being bugged during dinner or work or College classes or movies or whatever, I can't turn off all notifications because then my family can't contact me-which is not ok, I have a 5 year old brother I help raise & my phone can't be silent all the time. I know I could choose to ignore the messages but it's hard, I just wish they went somewhere else so I couldn't see them until I wanted. help!!! (ps i was using iphone & android last 4 years, missed BB and had to go back, but since it's been so long I forget my options.)
    03-22-13 05:50 PM
    Hello and welcome back to bb!
    Are the people that text you on your contacts app? I know it is a rogue question but if they are not, then at night you can go to security and privacy menu and activated parental controls so that you only receive incoming and outgoing calls from phones in your contact list
    Hub ++ is one of the apps that allow you customisation of notifications for the moment
    Another app is message filter. I am not using any of the two so maybe look around to get more feedback. Another thing to keep in mind is that they will need to be kept open in order to perform as for the moment no backstage app function is available on the z10.

Hope that helps!
    03-22-13 06:29 PM