This is sad i want to fall in love with my first ever BB Phone the Z10 (coming from android/iPhone)
    But I cant because its a Fancy looking brick since no service!
    don't say Your phone is reported Stolen I've checked with my provider about 4-5 times different people and they all said your phone is good and even the T-Mobile IMEI website says so too
    Any Fixes Please help. Don't leave me with a bad taste in my mouth with my first BB Phone ill Never go back !
    08-30-13 01:13 AM
    Um you gotta be more more specific brah.

Are you on an iPhone/Android plan currently?
    08-30-13 01:25 AM
    Wtf are you talking "more specific"
    Ok I'll dumb it down lol I got a new z10 I can't use it on my network cuz of this message
    "Phone not allowed. MM6"
    08-30-13 01:38 AM
    Ok I'll dumb it down lol I got a new z10 I can't use it on my network cuz of this message
    "Phone not allowed. MM6"
    More specific: where did you get it?

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 01:41 AM
    Where did you get your phone from? Your phone is probably locked or some sort.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 01:45 AM
    "Phone not allowed. MM6"
    No hablo ingles nino

You still haven't answered my question, have you set up a BB Plan with T Mobile or are you STILL on a iPhone/Android plan?
    08-30-13 01:46 AM
    I note there are many threads on the Internet regarding the issue. Seems there could be multiple causes. I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting you Google your title as you have probably already done that. Perhaps you could let us know what of the circumstances that are listed apply to you. Then perhaps someone here can walk you through a solution.

Posted via CB10
    Djlatino likes this.
    08-30-13 01:47 AM
    I note there are many threads on the Internet regarding the issue. Seems there could be multiple causes. I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting you Google your title as you have probably already done that. Perhaps you could let us know what of the circumstances that are listed apply to you. Then perhaps someone here can walk you through a solution.

Posted via CB10
    Bought from eBay checked my imei many times what else ?
    08-30-13 01:59 AM
    Bought from eBay checked my imei many times what else ?
    Being that you're completely ignoring my 21 question method of trying to narrow down your problem, I'm gunna just cut right to the chase.

As much as you think that phone is clean, it isn't. Something is clearly wrong with it.

You have 2 ways of solving this:
    1. http://forums.crackberry.com/general...-guide-800779/

2. Call BlackBerry Customer Service and tell them your issue in full detail.

I can't even sometimes with how people request help here. But whatever.
    08-30-13 02:20 AM
    Also it's a t-mobile z10
    08-30-13 02:24 AM
    Also it's a t-mobile z10
    That iPhone suited you.
    amarkj, Shuaib Lall and summer191 like this.
    08-30-13 02:27 AM
    What did T-Mobile say when you called customer service?

Trusted Member
    08-30-13 02:54 AM
    They tried to say it's because it's insufficient funds but I'm not giving u them money for something tha won't fix it I can't even connect to the provider but I can on my crappy lumina 920 with same sim -.-
    08-30-13 03:17 AM
    MM6 is a carrier block on the IMEI blacklist.

You bought it on eBAY from someone who either stole it or had it on a contract with an ETF and didn't pay the ETF, so they basically stole it from the carrier.

This is, by the way, good, not bad. Destroying the economic value of stolen devices is good for everyone in the main because it reduces the odds of your​ device being stolen (since the thief will be unable to get anything for it, once it becomes common knowledge that this is what's going to happen -- nobody will buy them any more.)
    08-30-13 07:25 AM
    I got the same message on my first z10, my carrier replaced it with another new unit and labeled the returned zed as bad imei.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 08:10 AM