Need some help.

I tried to delete/uninstall the CB10 app because I was having the scrolling issue. I was going to do the old uninstalll and re-install trick. But now the icon is gone, however the app is still in my installed section. When I go to BB world and try to long press and unintall, I get "Failed to uninstall CB10". You can press open, but it doesn't open the app either. I have tried restarting a couple times, but no change

Anyone have a fix for my issue? This is by far and away my most used app, so want to get this bad boy up and running ASAP.

Thanks in advance
    11-02-13 01:05 PM
    Do you have the option to REinstall it?

Have you tried restarting the phone:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black, keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.
    11-02-13 01:27 PM
    Open browser, enable desktop mode.
    Go to appworld.blackberry.com login, make sure the selected device is the one you are having issues with. Search for cb10 and press "install", it will launch app world on your phone and begin installing it
    ibpluto likes this.
    11-02-13 01:57 PM
    Have you tried refreshing BlackBerry World? Open BlackBerry World, Settings > General > Refresh.

I'm just brainstorming. Might work. Best of luck finding a fix.

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.0.1791/.811 Radio)
    11-02-13 02:03 PM
    Open browser, enable desktop mode.
    Go to appworld.blackberry.com login, make sure the selected device is the one you are having issues with. Search for cb10 and press "install", it will launch app world on your phone and begin installing it
    Thank you sir!

Did what you said. Still didn't fix it completely but it re-installed the icon and finally let me uninstall the app properly afterwards. Then I reinstalled and here I am.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 and Derlitz like this.
    11-02-13 04:28 PM