my z10 is not turning on..........from last 2 days it keeps on loading with blackberry logo on the screen.............is there any way i can restore it without loosing my data??? ........Plz let me know
    08-07-14 04:38 AM
    my z10 is not turning on..........from last 2 days it keeps on loading with blackberry logo on the screen.............is there any way i can restore it without loosing my data??? ........Plz let me know
    You have probably done a restart (see below) but have you removed the battery for 10 or 15 minutes and replaced it? You could also try reloading the OS using Sachesi which is NON-destructive (see the OS Leak subforum for info).

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    08-07-14 08:16 AM
    HEY!!!! IT WORKS!!!! i tried reload the 10.2.0.1767 and it works!!! Thank you so much.... !!!!!!
    did doing this erase everything on your phone?
    08-15-14 02:42 PM
    did doing this erase everything on your phone?
    Depending on what kind of reload you do, YES, DATA/File, etc will be lost. You can try using Sachesi which is discussed in the OS LEAK subforum to load non-destructively. But generally reloading the OS does clean off the phone.
    08-15-14 03:29 PM
    help me please my blackberry z10 won't turn on i'm worried as i have been trying for over 3 weeks to restore it im getting so bored please help.
    i was playing a game one day and the screen just went dark it happened before i done a batt pull and it worked but it happened again now batt pull dosent work. I think its because of battery drain
    09-13-14 02:17 PM
    help me please my blackberry z10 won't turn on i'm worried as i have been trying for over 3 weeks to restore it im getting so bored please help.
    i was playing a game one day and the screen just went dark it happened before i done a batt pull and it worked but it happened again now batt pull dosent work. I think its because of battery drain
    I'm assuming since you've already tried reloading, data recovery isn't an issue.
    I would recommend an autoloader. 10.3.0.1154 to be precise.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-14 04:53 PM
    i have the same problem...
    i tried reloadind via link but the reload not working...
    how u done it?
    plzz help..
    11-25-14 11:09 PM
    i have the same problem...
    i tried reloadind via link but the reload not working...
    how u done it?
    plzz help..
    Try it again. Then try it with the BATTERY OUT OF the phone. Plug in usb and see if link works.

If not, visit the OS Leak Subforum and find an Autoloader for you model of phone and find a version of the OS. Again, try it with and then withOUT a battery. Good luck
    11-25-14 11:54 PM
    same happend to me..
    i bought it without bill,nd nd even bb service centre guy said its unfixable,its not turning on,when i connect it to the charger its shows red led for few seconds den it also turns off,dont know what to do,see if u find ny thinng nd tell it to me too..
    12-08-14 09:28 AM
    Hi..

My z10 was second hand but perfectly fine. It was my second day of using it so I was sending all my pics from my old phone (ZTE v795) to it via Bluetooth and there was like a block saying how much minutes left for it to complete.
    But at the same time I could do other stuff so I was downloading apps and checking out the camera then it said the camera can't work at the moment or something like that. (Maybe I wasn't supposed to be doing that?)

Then suddenly I received a message from WhatsApp and it vibrated and didn't stop vibrating (it was a one loooong vibration) . I couldn't close anything, couldn't open the message, nor slide anything up or sideways.
    I tried turning it off from the power button but that didn't work either so *wincing* I pulled the battery out and I guess that was the biggest mistake because now, IT WONT TURN ON!!!!

SO PLEASE HELP ME!!

P.S. I downloaded quite a few apps at the same time so maybe it couldn't hold it? Or maybe some had viruses (Amazing Themes?)
    P.P.S. I'd just updated the latest version of bb
    02-27-15 06:36 AM
    Having similar issue with a STL 100-2.
    02-27-15 07:10 AM
    Cant on my z10
    03-10-15 06:16 AM
    hey did you get the solution to your z10 that is on but the display if off? if yes please help me i have the same problem with my phone!
    04-19-15 11:40 AM
    Connect n reinstall software.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 08:40 AM
    sir.i security wipe my blackberry q10.take a long time.2 hour when reached security wipe to 95 percent i pull the battery out.then i put the battery do not turn on q10.and computer also donot detect.donot charge.what is wrong sir.plz help.do not show red light.donot detect in auto loader or blackberry link
    08-22-15 02:29 AM
    hey did you get the solution to your z10 that is on but the display if off? if yes please help me i have the same problem with my phone!
    same problem with my brother's z10... no display... but the screen reader is turned on.. and sometimes uttering some like "screen locked" etc.. it is detected by my PC and BB Link... and i could successfully complete the backup .... no what??? any suggestions...
    12-17-15 12:22 AM
    Tap the power button rapidly three times in a row to turn off screen reader mode.
    12-17-15 07:26 AM
    Tap the power button rapidly three times in a row to turn off screen reader mode.
    Thank you for your suggestion.... but how to get back the display???...

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 09:02 PM
    Did you try what I suggested?

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 10:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    Oh sorry... no i didn't... I'll try it tomorrow for sure and let you know ... i thought that was to turn off screen reader only, and not to turn on the screen.... my bad...

Posted via CB10
    12-18-15 01:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    I tried it.... still no display....the reader is off though.... now???

Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 11:09 PM
    It sounds like there is something physically wrong with the phone.

At this point you can either try a new housing and screen to see if that will fix the issue, or at the very minimum, take it apart and see if something came unplugged.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 11:47 PM
    Did you reboot the device after the screen reader turned off?
    12-20-15 07:06 AM
    @rustybronco... thankeeee for your guidance mate.... the screen was physically damaged... got it replaced yesterday... and everything back to normal....

Posted via CB10
    12-22-15 01:37 AM
    Glad to hear you got it working!
    12-22-15 07:14 AM
115 ... 2345