at 1st, when i wanted to clear my notification it wont let me, so press the power button and do a restart, after that when it turn back on, it stuck at blackberry wording logo... not the progress bar. Can anyone help me on this?
    10-06-13 05:13 AM
    Did you try to pull the battery..?

From the Z...
    CDM76 likes this.
    10-06-13 05:19 AM
    This happened to me, had to return it for warranty replacement. You might try updating the os from link, but you likely have a hardware issue . Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    Mozdony likes this.
    10-06-13 05:22 AM
    pulled the battery - done

hardware issue? have you got back your z10? did they tell you what is the issue?
    10-06-13 05:25 AM
    pulled the battery - done

hardware issue? have you got back your z10? did they tell you what is the issue?
    Is it working again..?

From the Z...
    10-06-13 08:15 AM
    Is it working again..?

From the Z...
    No it's not
    Same thing

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 02:25 PM
    Hold the side volume buttons down together and see if it restarts. Or try reloading os in Link

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 02:39 PM
    Hold the side volume buttons down together and see if it restarts. Or try reloading os in Link

Posted via CB10
    HEY!!!! IT WORKS!!!! i tried reload the 10.2.0.1767 and it works!!! Thank you so much.... !!!!!!
    kthhrrsn likes this.
    10-07-13 05:16 AM
    No problem, that's what this community is for. If you need anymore help, you know where to go.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76, Bisboxer, milo53 and 1 others like this.
    10-07-13 12:34 PM
    hi just wondering if you would be able to hel me

i have now got a blackberry z10 after swapping for it a few months ago and have had no problems with it untill now.
    i charged it up one night and took it to work and it just wouldnt turn on, i then took it to a shop that fixes phones and unlocks them e.t.c after they had it for a week they said it wasnt fixable. i am not covered under warranty as i swapped so the z 10 isnt registered to me and plus blackberry wont help???
    milo53 likes this.
    11-03-13 12:51 PM
    If it won't turn on it may be a hardware issue and you may be out of luck if you're out of warranty. Any z10 on the market now is still less than a year old, so I wouldn't see how you are...

My zed died on me a couple weeks ago. First started turning off on me, when restarting the OS was non functional. I could swipe screens but that's about it. Swiping to the hub showed a black screen. Hitting settings or anything else registered, but didn't open the respective screen.

Then the red LED started blinking 3/4 times when I restarting, stuck in that sequence. Tried battery pulls, same result.

Then it just wouldn't turn on. Didn't register when plugged into a computer, so couldn't reload the OS.

Returned it to Rogers in Canada and got a replacement. I assume it was a hardware issue of some kind but I don't think I'll ever know what happened to it. Loaded OS 10.2 on the replacement zed and so far so good. It's restarted a couple times on me and I'm a little worried, but for now I'm ok with it.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 01:03 PM
    No problem, that's what this community is for. If you need anymore help, you know where to go.

Posted via CB10
    Awesome! Imagine trying to call Customer ServASS instead of CB.

Posted by Dr. Emmett Brown from my GoogleBerry Cranial Implant
    milo53 and HigherThanMars like this.
    11-03-13 05:22 PM
    I have just sent my z10 back for warranty repair because of similar simptoms .
    what I have found out however is that the phone is on but only the display is off .I connected my high deff desktop monitor and there was the screen looking all normal and if I positioned my finger over the correct part of the screen and pressed the action would work . no amount of swiping or pwr button pushing would turn the screen on. rebooting the phone would work but not for long. .gave me the impression the screen proximity wasn't working .I changedthe screen protecter, reloaded the software, factoty reset. all to no evail . I also discovered that a security wipe and a factory reset does not remove all the data .all the sys monitor data displayed in the new 10.2.1.575 os doesn't get deleted.
    I have now had to power up the old 9810 along with the playbook .I didn't realise how much more functional the zee is as compared to the playbook /9810 combo. I cant wait to get the z30.
    11-03-13 06:02 PM
    "An error has occurred while downloading software for your device. Please verify your Internet connection or try again later, if the problem persists". and my internet connection is perfectly fine! please HELP!
    11-05-13 02:48 PM
    "An error has occurred while downloading software for your device. Please verify your Internet connection or try again later, if the problem persists". and my internet connection is perfectly fine! please HELP!
    Didn't expect to see this question in this thread but anyway.....
    Have you tried connecting your device to your laptop /pc etc and installing the new software via BlackBerry link?
    I was having issues as well and using link worked fine.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    11-05-13 04:17 PM
    11-06-13 05:21 PM
    help please
    K. Care to elaborate?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    11-06-13 07:48 PM
    I had similar issue. What I did was reloads the is using BlackBerry Link.. since then I have no problem with it