Ok my Z10 has been throwing a fit lately. First off it won't communicate with my iMac running OS X Lion with BlackBerry Link version 1.1.35 (latest build) it comes up with a can't communicate, there I can't back up my phone with it. I have an old back up my phone prior to the 10.1 update but link treats my phone like a new never backed up phone.
    Secondly when I connect my phone to link it pops up 1.1 MB update available which is the same exact build as what's on my phone which is the latest T-Mobile MR update with wifi calling but it update it through link when I click update.
    Thirdly when my phone is plugged in charging outlet and I'm using it, the virtual keyboard type the wrong keys and swipe up the wrong words when I chose the right keys or words.
    I'm running 10.1 MR T-Mobile build on a STL 100-3 Z10. I don't wanna do factory reset without backing up my phone first. May be a PC may solve my problem but I don't have one currently. Us there any other tool I can use to back up my phone? I really miss swiss army knife tool for the legacy devices.
    I do have the sachesi 1.1 tool but don't seem to do the trick. Any other ideas for a brother? Heeelp!

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 07:59 PM
    The only one I can help you with is the update. I was getting regular notifications for an update I had already done as well. I just dismissed them.
    10-31-13 08:17 PM
    Yes. Try a PC.
    10-31-13 08:30 PM
    You can uninstall BlackBerry Link software from your mac and reinstall it. Probably the latest version.
    See that might solve the issue of backup.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 08:31 PM
    Mac problems: Try different cable or/and USB port. If that doesn't help, reinstall Link, it will ask you to reboot twice in the process, do so.

Keyboard problems: Are you using original BlackBerry cable and charger? I've experienced major touchscreen problems on an iPhone 5 when it was charging with a thirdparty charger from eBay. Other users confirmed the same experience on different devices with thirdparty chargers/cables when I asked about it at Google+.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 08:40 PM
    You can uninstall BlackBerry Link software from your mac and reinstall it. Probably the latest version.
    See that might solve the issue of backup.

Posted via CB10
    I uninstalled the old 1.1.33 and installed the latest 1.1.35 for Mac

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 08:46 PM
    Mac problems: Try different cable or/and USB port. If that doesn't help, reinstall Link, it will ask you to reboot twice in the process, do so.

Keyboard problems: Are you using original BlackBerry cable and charger? I've experienced major touchscreen problems on an iPhone 5 when it was charging with a thirdparty charger from eBay. Other users confirmed the same experience on different devices with thirdparty chargers/cables when I asked about it at Google+.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I'm using original cables with the Z10. I'm just going to uninstall link and redo it and also try using a PC if I can find one

Thanks for the feedback

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 08:49 PM
    You can load Parallel trial for 30 days and load windows on it if you have a genuine windows disc. That should work too.
    Also boot camp will do to for windows installation. But parallel is safer.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 08:57 PM