Not sure if this matters but it helped me to finally get it to work after trying for 2 weeks. I am using windows xp and I didn't touch my firewall at all. I went on bb link and I selected 4 files on my pc that I want to access. Videos, pictures, music and then I chose my desktop as one of the things to add. ( more on this later). Anyways then on my z10 I went to bb link in settings and turned it on, chose to work on cellular also. So far, pretty much the same as most people have done. Still didn't work for me. What I did then was in settings went to storage and access and in there I checked on sharing thru wifi. Once I did that it started to finally work on wifi and to my surprise, cellular too. Hope that helps some if you.

Now back to choosing my desktop as one if the files. Since u did that I now can access everything on my computer. It's awesome. Maybe you all knew this already but I thought I can just access the pictures file, videos file and music file and that's it. Boy was I happy when I realized I have access to my whole pc.

Kick'n it with my Z10. #BB10believe
    Thanks for the info....this worked for me as well. i've never been able to get remote access to work fully until now.
    07-21-13 09:26 AM
76 ... 234