For the second time I have had a number of calendar appointments mysteriously disappear...can anyone tell me how this happens? I have noticed something similar when using Remember me...stopped using that app and went to Evernote!! But I need to be able to trust the BB Home Calendar. Any suggestions? Thanks
    03-25-14 02:13 PM
    I haven't lost anything but I keep getting annoyed that all my calendar appts that come in want to go to the home calendar when that isn't even the default.
    03-25-14 02:38 PM
    For the second time I have had a number of calendar appointments mysteriously disappear...can anyone tell me how this happens? I have noticed something similar when using Remember me...stopped using that app and went to Evernote!! But I need to be able to trust the BB Home Calendar. Any suggestions? Thanks
    Hi NanceLW-welcome to the forums. This is probably a silly question, but did you uncheck the home calendar on the settings menu. If you did by accident, it will not show the Home Calendar appointments. For instance, I have several calendars on my Q10, including the Home calendar, BBM Calendar, Outlook.com calendar, and BBLink calendar. I only have BBLink checked as that is the calendar that syncs with MS outlook 2007 that I use. If I wasn't using Outlook 2007 I'd probably have the Home calendar checked. Check it out to make sure as sometime with reboots, etc, this happens. Good luck and thanks for joining the forums.
    NanceLW likes this.
    03-25-14 02:45 PM
    I had found that check and uncheck trick...but that did not restore the missing appointments. I also have a Yahoo calendar checked and am wondering if it could have anything to do with that?
    03-26-14 02:59 PM
    I had found that check and uncheck trick...but that did not restore the missing appointments. I also have a Yahoo calendar checked and am wondering if it could have anything to do with that?
    Could be. Maybe check all the boxes available and see if it shows up and then if it does, at least you will know where it was at.
    NanceLW likes this.
    03-26-14 03:30 PM