So, I have had a Passport since about one month after it launched. I loved it. I actually still love it. However, after spending some serious time with it, showing it off whenever I can, defending it when I needed to, and having it make me feel proud to be a BlackBerry owner again (something I hadn't really felt since the 'Bold' days), I've gone back to using the Z10 as my phone.
    The Passport is a work powerhouse, no question. I can crank out long emails almost as fast as I can on my laptop and, with the ease of Blend, and having access to all of my work files all the time, I can even do some of my work, that I needed to previously be in my office for, while I am on the road. But I found that I could not deny, the very thing that is its greatest strength - that sweet screen in all of its perfectly proportioned dimensions, is also its only drawback as being a convenient mobile phone.
    And so... now I use both. The Passport is my mobile computer and my Z10 is my mobile phone. And I love it. I feel the two compliment each other perfectly and when I receive an email that needs more than a one or two sentence reply, I open up the Quick Settings on my Z and turn on the Hotspot, pull out my Passport, and immediately, the email is there and I start to type out my reply. When finished, I press send, put my Passport away, and as soon as I can see on the Z that the email has been sent, I turn off the Hotspot and go about my business.
    I'm curious to know, Is there anyone else using two devices this way?
    rayporsche, bh7171 and lift like this.
    07-02-15 12:27 AM
    Glad to hear you're enjoying both the passport and the z10. I feel the same way toward my z10 and my q10. I type up long papers during the school year on my q10 and it's totally a work horse. People who are unfamiliar with BlackBerry are always impressed when I tell them I had little to no access to a computer to type up my papers and did it all on this tiny screen. I'm on verizon. If I had access to the passport I know I'd be on board with you.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 01:32 AM
    You said what a lot of people here are afraid to say. I couldn't agree with you more. I rock a Passport and Q10 for business and a Z30 as my media centre and fone.
    07-02-15 02:01 AM
    I have a Passport, Z30 and Z10. My Z30 has a SIM port issue and is going back for replacement. After the 10.3.2 official update I decided to unlock my Z10 and give it a go as my daily, just for shines and giggles. I will tell you I am REALLY enjoying my Z10 and its form factor. This is a mobile device and OS that just keeps on improving.

Z10 on 10.3.2
    07-02-15 09:36 AM
    im on the same boat got a pp but for some reason got attracted to the z10 again figure ill use it for a bit see how i feel and the hand it off to my daughter
    07-03-15 04:16 PM
    im on the same boat got a pp but for some reason got attracted to the z10 again figure ill use it for a bit see how i feel and the hand it off to my daughter
    I still use both quite regularly but the SIM has been in the Z10 for about a week now. I really wish there was a way to truly use two devices simultaneously. Phone calls and texts to both. Maybe virtual Sims could be the answer?
    07-03-15 05:55 PM