I get this on the included player but not with Neutron or Podcasts. It seems worse on leaks but I had it on production releases as well.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 04:14 PM
    Maybe it's more a problem with overhead?

I can confirm that the BlueTooth is working flawlessly in my car now. When wifi is on and off. I'm willing to bet that if there is too much overhead coming from the BT radio on the Z, that any receiving device would have trouble if it has multiple BT devices connected at once.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 04:38 PM
    My GF is running 10.1MR official and I'm running 10.2.0.1371 respectively on our Z10's and music cuts out for her via bluetooth on her Clarion CX501 stereo. My phone also does the same thing. In my car which I have a Kenwood Excelon deck from 2011 (Top model, don't recall model #), and it doesn't populate my address book or play Bluetooth audio at all. I've just stopped pairing it to my radio.

We also have some connection issues at times when answering a call via bluetooth mostly with her phone/stereo. It can take up to 10 seconds until I can hear her or it connects.

I would love for bluetooth audio streaming to work flawlessly. I hate using the 3.5mm for aux-out connections.

Edit: Sound also cuts out for her when using Songza as well. Calls NEVER cut out ever.
    09-13-13 06:21 PM
    I still have slight stuttering issues while streaming Bluetooth audio in my car. I think this is can be considered a bug with this build. Never had this on my Official 10.1 version.
    09-16-13 08:59 AM
    Happening here too. Official Bell 4181 using BlackBerry Music Gateway. Seems to be distance related for me, any time I get more than 15ft away the stutter kicks in. When I'm close it's fine. No issues with Bluetooth in my car.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 10:02 AM
    Happening here too. Official Bell 4181 using BlackBerry Music Gateway. Seems to be distance related for me, any time I get more than 15ft away the stutter kicks in. When I'm close it's fine. No issues with Bluetooth in my car.

Posted via CB10
    My rule of thumb with Bluetooth is ~10ft. Not surprised you're getting stutter at that kind of distance, although I think it depends on the strength of the radio you're interacting with.
    09-16-13 10:04 AM
    I am also using bluetooth streaming alot, I have two different bluetooths that both have the intermittent stutter issue, most of the time it has to do with the distance it is from my phone. I will have my phone on my side (holster) and move my head to left-away from my phone and it starts to stutter sometimes. If i put my hand completely over the phone the sound almost completely goes off, if i call someone with the same bluetooth and cover it with my hands the sound is perfect and never cuts out (wierd), turning of wifi sometimes helps a bit and not being in the sun also helps. I have had the issue with just about all software versions i have tried.
    09-16-13 03:11 PM
    After installing the latest leak (10.2.0.1725) the issue seems to be gone. I have a feeling this was something to do with the radio file, because IIRC the 1.200 used an older radio file.

Thanks to everyone who gave input!

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 05:59 PM
    I am running 4181 and my BT is terrible for < 2 mins then clears up. Happens on both my alpine radios, my hands free and my BlackBerry music gateway.
    Turning off and on the BT in the phone usually restores it.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 06:33 PM
    Had bt issues on 1443 too. All good so far on 200.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 06:41 PM
    Now I'm pissed off. This afternoon, music got worse and worse until it was just static/distortion. In the past, I'd reboot the phone and it would be back to good again.

Unfortunately, after to vol up/down resets, when I go to play any music, after pressing play, it changes to pause for 1 second and then shows the play button again (indicating music stopped).

If I turn off bluetooth, then audio plays. If I turn on bluetooth, then it goes back to stopping the audio. I just turned off the bluetooth headset and turned back on. Audio is playing again, but distortion is back. I am getting a new bluetooth headset tomorrow that is of better quality.

*swears at BB*
    09-16-13 06:42 PM
    Now I'm pissed off. This afternoon, music got worse and worse until it was just static/distortion. In the past, I'd reboot the phone and it would be back to good again.

Unfortunately, after to vol up/down resets, when I go to play any music, after pressing play, it changes to pause for 1 second and then shows the play button again (indicating music stopped).

If I turn off bluetooth, then audio plays. If I turn on bluetooth, then it goes back to stopping the audio. I just turned off the bluetooth headset and turned back on. Audio is playing again, but distortion is back. I am getting a new bluetooth headset tomorrow that is of better quality.

*swears at BB*
    Are you running on a stock OS or did you install a leak? It's possible that you might have a hardware issue, but I would suggest trying another leak (if you've installed one) or restoring the phone before ruling that hardware is in fact the culprit.
    09-17-13 06:27 AM
    HI all,

I have been experiencing this same problem with a set of Bluetooth headphones. The brand and model is unimportant except to say these headphones have full media control along with access to phone functions. My problem has been getting worse and worse over time. It seems to be unrelated to either cell network or WiFi except to say that playing media directly from the SD card seems to be okay. An early sign of trouble was a sudden surge in volume when first enabling the Bluetooth device.

In order to solve the problem, I found this thread which seems to mainly be a lot of "me too" people. I am running the official release of OS 10.3. No help on the forum...

Do this, turn off the Bluetooth device, or get out of range. Open Bluetooth settings and delete the saved settings for the device in question. Turn off Bluetooth mode completely and close the settings screen. Now do a battery pull. Then turn on and open Bluetooth settings again, enable, turn on your device and pair. It should be working again.

I know, this is only a temporary fix as it will likely happen again. But 5 minutes spent this way is worth it to me.

All the best, Doug
    10-24-15 09:51 PM
    I'm on official 10.2 and this happens to me every so often mostly in the car. Very annoying to the point where I can't even listen to the song.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 08:15 PM
    I am also getting this issue on my Z10, so I switched to my Q10, and there is no issue with the bluetooth streaming.

It is interesting that the Q10 does not have any issues while only the Z10 has the bluetooth issues.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 12:19 AM
40 12