If anyone can help on this. Connected my beats headphones to the z10 but only get sound through one speaker. Headphones work normally on any other phone or media device. Used the earphones that came with the phone and I get sound in both speakers. Any help would be appreciated as it's driving me nuts listening to music from one speaker.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 01:17 PM
    I have beats earphones and have no problem using it with my Z10 both sides works. Try to push the plug further in the headphone jack maybe?

Sent from my Nexus 4
    04-06-13 02:21 PM
    If anyone can help on this. Connected my beats headphones to the z10 but only get sound through one speaker. Headphones work normally on any other phone or media device. Used the earphones that came with the phone and I get sound in both speakers. Any help would be appreciated as it's driving me nuts listening to music from one speaker.

Posted via CB10
    Do an internet search. I don't have these but have read before these same instances with other phones. Compare the jacks on both headphones also. Good luck
    04-06-13 05:40 PM
    Just return your z10 for a new one. If the problem persists, you know it's not the phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 05:56 PM
    I'm assuming you have the studios. If I recall correctly, there was a post about them here. Try checking the headphones or audiophile threads here in the Z10 forum.

Someone mentioned something about having to turn them on before plugging them into the Z10. Or vice versa. Apparebtly it has something to do with the noise cancelation on the Studios.

I have the BeatsPro and I'm actually using them as I type this with my Z10 and everything is fine.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 06:05 PM
    I would somehow try and find another Z10 to plug the headphones into. See if they work before going through the Hassle of returning the phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 09:22 PM