Right I'm having a few issues and don't know if I'm the only one or others are finding this issue I'm having.

First things first, I have my contacts synced to my gmail account so we I set up my email when I first got the device, my contacts came over.

Now today I found all my contacts were showing up twice ie my wife had 2 entries for her and both had the same info. So don't know why that happened?? Any ideas??

Now my most frustrating issue I'm having at the moment is that I cannot link any of my BBM contacts to their contacts in my contact app. I go to click on the links button at the bottom and all I get is a save to gmail, which already has been done.

Like I said this is driving me absolutely nuts now, my damned old 9900 allowed me to easily link my BBM contacts to their respective contact in the contact app.

Any ideas or solutions??

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 07:07 PM
    Yep. I got it too. Deleted my email account on the phone, then reinstalled it. Now I only have an fraction of my contacts back. Not sure what's going on.

Whoosh.....!!!!!!!!!! Careful! Z10 in action here!
    04-01-13 07:19 PM
    There are multiple threads on this contacts issue. This us a Google Gmail issue not blackberry or the z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 07:24 PM
    Yeh I deleted my email account and re added it and all my contacts came back. But still can't figure out why I cannot link my BBM contacts to their respective contact in the contact app of the phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 07:25 PM
    Yeah I'm having trouble linking my social media contacts to their BlackBerry contacts. Some contacts randomly deleted themselves. I'm not sure if it's because I'm still on the initial BB10 OS since Verizon doesn't wanna release the new versions yet for some stupid reason.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 07:27 PM
    Well I'm on the latest update for my network here in the UK. So i don't think it's an OS issue as until earlier today all my BBM contacts were linked to their respective contacts in the contact app.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 07:31 PM
    I just went through all my contacts and merged all my double and triple entries. To do it quick, just hold down on a contact until the side menu appears, hit the "select more" option and select all the extra duplicates - then when they're all highlighted, a "link contacts" option will appear on the side. Merges them all nicely.

If your contacts are syncing their FB account pictures to their contact page (even though its linked to their FB), delete your FB account off the phone, FULLY uninstall the FB app (dont just delete the icon off the app drawer) and then reinstall off the app world and re-link your account. All your contact pics should sync up with their FB counterparts.
    Marcjcd likes this.
    04-01-13 07:31 PM