- 12-19-2012, 12:13 PM #26
Started out at 41, was #40 by the end of the day and this morning I am #39!
In Mississauga and it is an easy way to get one quickly.
Wonder what the numbers would be like if they were advertising this a bit more to the non fans?9000>9800>9810>White Zed10 eh! Running 10.2.1.537
Need/want a Zed30 though
PB Launch Day 16gb...now it is in a drawer somewhere
- 12-19-2012, 09:42 PM #34
Re: Have you pre ordered a BlackBerry 10 device from Rogers?
pre-ordered for both my wife and me. I was #96 and I think my wife is before 200.Current Devices:
- 12-20-2012, 12:27 PM #40Samsung SGH D807 > Moto Ming A1200 > Bold 9700 184.108.40.2065 > Bold 9900 220.127.116.116 > Z10STL100-3 10.3.0.1052 || PassportSQW100-1 / 10.3.1.1016
PlayBook 64GB 18.104.22.1683
- CrackBerry Master
12-20-2012, 12:40 PM #419000 > 9800 > BB Z10 > 32GB PlayBook and now Passport glued to my person!
- 1,349 Posts
- 12-20-2012, 12:47 PM #42
Yup...I'm in, in toronto. Not sure what number in line though, did it through my account rep. (group plan through work)."Ultimately, your state of mind determines your circumstances. To realize the outcomes you want, it is critical to recognize and experience the transition from our present thoughts, habits, and actions to new thoughts, habits, and actions." - D.L. Johnson
- 12-20-2012, 03:40 PM #44
i pre-ordered yesterday as i was having troubles with the rogers websit before a few days prior, but get this im #1010 so on my order screen there is like five number 10's GOOD OMEN OR WHAT !# lolCheck out themidniteedition.wordpress.com for all the latest news and reviews on tech and gaming
You can also download THE MIDNITE EDITION app for your Z10 or PlayBook or Any Berry running OS 7.1 or older
THE BLACKER THE BERRY, THE SWEETER THE JUICE
- 12-20-2012, 05:32 PM #46Samsung SGH D807 > Moto Ming A1200 > Bold 9700 22.214.171.1245 > Bold 9900 126.96.36.1996 > Z10STL100-3 10.3.0.1052 || PassportSQW100-1 / 10.3.1.1016
PlayBook 64GB 188.8.131.523
- 12-20-2012, 09:00 PM #47
Here is a reply from Telus
Thank-you for your e-mail, at this time we do not have any dates for the pre-order for the Blackberry 10. As the launch date nears we should have an option to pre-order via your telusmobility.com account. I would recommend to check telusmobility.com for further updates. For further information or assistance, please reply to this message, including your original e-mail and our response. You may also call our Client Care Team toll free 7 days a week at 1-866-558-2273 (or *611 from your wireless handset). Best regards, Thanks for using TELUS’ online service and have a great day! Ryan e-care Specialist TELUS
- 12-21-2012, 01:31 AM #49
I love seeing all these pre-orders!
And HATE that T-Mobile in the U.S. has nothing of the sort. You lucky Canadians, with your universal healthcare and your BlackBerry 10 pre-orders!Sean
- By RubberChicken76 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-22-2012, 11:55 AM
- By kevinnugent in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 18Last Post: 08-12-2011, 06:20 AM
- By Californian in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2009, 03:33 PM
- By Californian in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2009, 03:33 PM
- By SlimJimTight in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2008, 12:49 AM