good day all, i love my bbz10, but its starting to fail on me. 2 weeks ago I lost all my folders in my remember app, now I cant set appointments in my calender? whats going on. I went back to the store and told them and they said give them a day to do some searching, so i am.
    10-10-13 06:30 PM
    Please let us know what procedures you have done to try solve your issues? Have you done a hard reset or pulled the battery as examples? Have you installed any Os leaks? Inquiring minds need to know!

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1725 Winnipeg
    10-10-13 06:36 PM
    I have tried a power cyclle. thats all, never did any sideloads,or any OS leaks,,I will try to pull batt now,ok so no change cannont see folders or add appnmts to calender ,i try to add them, takes all the info, then when i hit save, goes back to calender view and no appmnt.
    Last edited by troymorr; 10-10-13 at 06:49 PM.
    10-10-13 06:38 PM
    Reboot?

Hold both volume rockers till the device screen goes black. Should do the trick. A wipe/OS reload may be in order if you're not on 10.1 yet.
    10-10-13 06:45 PM
    Please let us know what procedures you have done to try solve your issues? Have you done a hard reset or pulled the battery as examples? Have you installed any Os leaks? Inquiring minds need to know!

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1725 Winnipeg
    I have tried a power cyclle. thats all, never did any sideloads,or any OS leaks,,I will try to pull batt now
    One does NOT pull batteries on BB1o devices. Hard resets are done by:

• Holding the top buttom till the screen goes black (ignoring all prompts to turn off/reboot);
    • Holding both volume rockers

Removing the battery is not advised. If you MUST do it, turn the device OFF using the top buttom and then remove the battery.

But yeah, the more info you give, the less we have to guess.
    10-10-13 06:47 PM
    dang i pulled the batt, before i saw that thread, I checked the os and I am on 10.1, i will try the button holding trick.
    10-10-13 06:53 PM
    ok I held down the vol rockers, no change, not sure if everyones is like this but when i try to add a appmt to the calender and it switches to the add screen, the calender bar at the top is grey, like its not addable. isnt it usally blue?
    10-10-13 06:59 PM
    so it looks like the appmts do show up on the days....but still dont appear on the month or days view.
    10-12-13 05:16 PM
    Also when going into settings,under accounts,it says "cannot sync calendar "? Come on anyhelp plzzzz

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 07:01 PM
    Looks like you've got an account syncing issue. Would explain why everything "disappeared". Delete and re-add your email accounts.

I would make sure everything is syncing and working before trying anything else.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    10-12-13 07:46 PM
    Hotmail had a big issue last month causing issues to all applicable sync apps. Ex, Calendar and contacts. Mine deleted and then came back. Try checking your email sync settings to determine if that is the problem. Often times turning off the sync to all email accounts to the calendar will fix the problem. Can't believe you took it to the store!!! Haha, what the heck are they going to do. They often have very little knowledge and find fixing my own issues works best. Good luck!

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    10-12-13 08:24 PM
    Thxtwstd reality,i had previously ttied erasing 1 of my accounts to no avail, but after erasing all if them and readding them all seems good. Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    10-12-13 08:39 PM