Hello fellow members,

I currently own a Q10 and a Z10, I got the Z10 first, then I found a Q10 for a cheap price so I got it and I'm currently using it. However, the screen size on the Q is not something I like, don't get me wrong, I love the Q10, but for the sideloaded apps and stuff the screen is a bit too small. The keyboard is a beauty, on both.
    I would just like your opinion, yes, opinions in such cases matter to me. I'm aware I can make my own decision, I just like to see what you guys think.

Thanks! Danke! Gracias! Merci!

The title may seem too dramatic I apologize.

Funny comments ARE MORE THAN WELCOME!!!!!
    10-11-13 04:44 AM
    I had a Bold 9900, and got the Z10. I wasn't keen on touch screen keyboards, but the Z was out, and the Q wasn't, so took the plunge. I still prefer a hard keyboard, but the bigger screen and the fact that I think the BB10 OS works better on a larger phone means that the Z wins for me.

I suggest you try the Z, and also suggest supporting a different football team
    BergerKing, blambtn and TamamAlti like this.
    10-11-13 04:54 AM
    You want a funny comment? Well, here you go: What is your point? Some have none, you have both. Enjoy them!
    10-11-13 04:56 AM
    Z10 all the way.

Tried a Q10 for a couple of days and while it's a beautiful looking phone I couldn't live with the cramped screen. Even swiping up from the bottom felt odd as I found myself brushing the top row of keys to do it as there isn't enough space between the keys and the screen as there is on the Q5.

I can type accurately enough with far less concentration needed easily on the Z10's brilliant touch keyboard. I couldn't go back to a physical keyboard on a phone at the expense of screen space after using a Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Stwutter and TamamAlti like this.
    10-11-13 04:58 AM
    I don't know if it's a funny comment.
    But, you tried, right? Well, here you go: haha.
    You want a funny comment? Well, here you go: What is your point? Some have none, you have both. Enjoy them!
    10-11-13 05:02 AM
    Glad you liked it, haha!

Now seriously: I have been in doubt what to take: Z10 or Q10. I have the Z10 since April (coming from a 9780), and I like it very much because of its display size. Once you get used to the onscreen keyboard, then there is no reason to choose a physical keyboard anymore.
    TamamAlti and Fidel Mercado like this.
    10-11-13 05:07 AM
    keep both device ,i would have ,both belong to BB10 goodness added in them
    10-11-13 05:10 AM
    i use Z10 and found every thing i wanted my device to be
    10-11-13 05:11 AM
    Haven't tried the z10 yet but you can't deny how amazing battery life is in q10 esp on 10.2 os leaks. I wouldn't mind trying a z10 though.
    10-11-13 05:16 AM
    Haven't tried the z10 yet but you can't deny how amazing battery life is in q10 esp on 10.2 os leaks. I wouldn't mind trying a z10 though.
    This is a very good point. As I said above, the Z is my choice, but the battery life is pathetic, even by modern day smartphone standards. I currently carry 3 spares with me for total peace of mind. I would still have a spare with a Q10, but it would likely be one, not three.

Having said all of that, I'd still go with a rubbish battery that can be swapped than with a built in one, until the day comes when 2 days is the norm with heavy use. I like the look of the Z30, but unless it could gurantee 6am to midnight with it being hammered, I couldn't risk it.
    10-11-13 05:24 AM
    Hello fellow members,
    and the question is?
    10-11-13 05:33 AM
    Ooops. Hahaha (even though it was an obvious indirect question <--- not so sure if that makes sense ahahha)
    Q10 or Z10?
    and the question is?
    10-11-13 05:35 AM
    The more the merrier, I say. Why not grab a Q5 and and a Z30 and get really BB Kinky?

By the way, when you have a wealth of phones, enjoy it. Nothing wrong with having more than one, it's not like you're married, you're just technology bi-curious.
    10-11-13 06:02 AM
    I just got a Q10 yesterday and the first thing I noticed was that the build quality was a lot better than my Z10. The screen is smaller and I believe I could live with it but the Q feels better in the hand. In a couple days I will sideload a leak and see how it runs but at the moment I think I would have to give the edge to the Q.
    Bo_bo likes this.
    10-11-13 06:11 AM
    Had the same dilemma myself, but with the unlocked android run time and side loading Temple Run 2, Flipboard and Instagram gone with the Z10, love the Q10 keyboard but the screen size doesnt work with the pre mentioned apps.
    Stwutter likes this.
    10-11-13 06:15 AM
    First off, if you changed the title name, thank you hahahah what a lovely title that is.
    I do enjoy having 2 phones, one must be a iPhone because, well I have to have an iPhone for personal reasons. The BlackBerry however is an addiction, the Z30 will be mine one day, soon. But for now, I think I'm gonna drop the Q for a while and hold the Z. Thanks to everyone who replied by the way, I appreciate it.

BALEKBERREH ALL ZA WEYYYY (I'm sorry, I had to. I... I don't know why. I think it all started when I was walking down the street and I saw a pigeon, we got to talking and... Oh. Right. Different story...)
    The more the merrier, I say. Why not grab a Q5 and and a Z30 and get really BB Kinky?

By the way, when you have a wealth of phones, enjoy it. Nothing wrong with having more than one, it's not like you're married, you're just technology bi-curious.
    10-11-13 06:16 AM
    I suggest you try the Z, and also suggest supporting a different football team
    I would agree with both
    Stwutter likes this.
    10-11-13 06:47 AM
    I have both also, and I keep coming back to the z10. Love the size of the phone and the on screen keyboard and I really like having the extra screen size. The Z is a really good device, I really don't understand why it doesn't get much love.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 07:24 AM

Funniest response I've read in a while. Lol
    BergerKing likes this.
    10-15-13 01:32 AM
    Z30 is really good..Z10 with 10.2 comes second. Q10 is a bit redundant without track pad

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 02:30 AM
    I'm using the Z10 and as everyone mentions, the on screen keyboard is remarkable. So the keyboard being great on the touch, I think makes your question a no brainer.

Posted on my Zed10
    10-15-13 02:39 AM