Has the GMail glitch been fixed yet?
I read here that there is some sort of glitch with Gmail, contacts and calendar. I am not sure what it was but something abut not syncing right and or giving you multiple contacts.
- CrackBerry Abuser
05-02-13, 11:23 PM #2
- 305 Posts
I've only had that for the most recent leaked .1627 OS. I realized only SOME of my contacts synced to Gmail (ActiveSync on Google Apps for Business) I realize this as I couldn't select some contacts for texting and emails! Their social media accounts remained but since those contacts have no emails or phone numbers, texting and emails didn't work. Upon closer look, it's random contacts missing! I thought it might take time to sync so I gave it 24 hours. Nope.
So to fix that, these are my exact steps:
- Backup via BB Link
- Install leaked OS via autoloader
- Restore via BB Link
- Purchase Contact X ($1.99)
- Delete all accounts from my BB (emails, FB, Twitter, etc.)
- Use Contact X to delete all contacts
- Add accounts back to BB.
Of course, now I gotta go find all the wrongly-linked accounts again with people with the same names that my Z10 "helpfully" thinks is the same person. But better than missing random contacts!
- By phatt_daddy in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-09, 01:46 AM
- By hal1 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 11Last Post: 09-29-09, 06:15 PM
- By mdude85 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-09, 10:55 AM
- By cmosentine in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 05-01-09, 12:27 PM
- By andrewj in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-08, 01:21 PM