For anyone getting the 'not connected' email problem, I've been able to control the annoyance.
    - Before I leave my home wifi I try to remember to turn off wifi. This usually stops the email accounts going into 'not connected' mode.
    - If they still go into 'not connected' mode or I forget to turn off wifi, in the account settings I simply change the sync interval, click save and the account re-connects.
    - when I return home to my home wifi I generally get the email account 'not connected' problem, but if I go into my account settings, change the sync interval and click save, the account connects.
    - this is somewhat annoying but works every time and I never have those occurrences where I don't realise my email account is not connected.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 09:20 PM
    Well, found this thread today cuz my Z10 just started forgetting the password for two of my four GMail accounts. Luckily neither gets much use, but it is annoying nonetheless. What I find really odd is that the other two much busier GMail accounts work fine.

When my Z10 dingles to report the "bad password" I can reenter it again, and it seems to work fine, but if I restart the phone those two are forgotten once again.

Running 10.1.0.273 on Fido with STL100-3.
    06-22-13 09:47 PM
52 123