When should Z10 users expect to see authentic BlackBerry accessories and gear including the BlackBerry leather pouch and the Multimedia Docking Station for sale on Crackberry? Not to mention quicker role outs for OS updates on the first original BB10 device?

Posted via CB10
    Madhuchandran likes this.
    07-10-15 09:23 AM
    Yes they have forgotten sorry op

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2339 | CB Mod
    Batibreaker likes this.
    07-10-15 09:29 AM
    OS rollouts for the Z10 are as fast/slow as for all other devices. Moot point.

I bought the leather pouch from Shop CB back when I had the Z10. If they don't have it, you are always welcome to buy from BlackBerry itself. Now if they (the manufacture, don't have it, you can't blame Shop CB on it).

The Z10 never got a docking station. You picked a very odd time to complain about it.
    07-10-15 09:35 AM

The Z10 never got a docking station. You picked a very odd time to complain about it.
    Actually, they did. I have an OEM Z10 dock. It's great. Not sure about current avail; perhaps Amazon uk?

First Look: BlackBerry Z10 Multimedia Pod | CrackBerry.com

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Genuine-Blac...UvbUpU11779363
    07-10-15 09:46 AM
    Actually, they did. I have an OEM Z10 dock. It's great. Not sure about current avail; perhaps Amazon uk?

First Look: BlackBerry Z10 Multimedia Pod | CrackBerry.com

Genuine BlackBerry Z10 Multimedia HDMI Charging Dock ASY-14396-019: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
    I stand by what I said. The Z10 never GOT a docking stationg. The product you linked NEVER hit shelves. This one you found on Amazon... Quite a puzzling find.

There are though a few non-BlackBerry docking stations, but since the OP's rant was all about official accessories (and them being on Shop CB), I didn't bring them in to it.

He can get one if instead of ranting he googles for it.
    07-10-15 09:51 AM
    I'm kind of confused on the OS question. The Z10 got every OS update that every other device got.

Now, whether or not any particular carrier followed through with providing that OS to the phone is another story.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 10:56 AM
    I stand by what I said. The Z10 never GOT a docking stationg. The product you linked NEVER hit shelves. This one you found on Amazon... Quite a puzzling find.
    Sorry, but I bought mine from Amazon USA. It was avail for at least a year.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...y-sale-894080/

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...18/index2.html
    Last edited by scrannel; 07-10-15 at 11:33 AM.
    diegonei likes this.
    07-10-15 11:00 AM
    Has BlackBerry forgotten about the Z10?-img_20150710_120738.png

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 11:08 AM
    This is the OEM:

Has BlackBerry forgotten about the Z10?-blackberryz10multimediapod.jpg
    07-10-15 11:36 AM
    This is the OEM:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlackBerryZ10MultimediaPod.jpg 
Views:	2471 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	361841
    Yes but this was never sold commercially. Only BlackBerry employees at the time had access to purchasing docking stations for a Z10 if I recall correctly. I know because I remember calling a buddy of mine that worked for BlackBerry at the time to get me one and they were on back order.

@OP, sorry to say but the Z10 is rolling up to the 3 year mark. No manufacturer is going to continue to make new or replacement accessories for a 3 year old device. You're more likely to find Z10 accessories at your local electronic store in a discount bin I'm afraid.

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    diegonei likes this.
    07-10-15 01:22 PM
    I guess some of those internal units made it to Amazon and eBay.

Your link does not list it as a by BlackBerry product so this is not far fetched.
    07-10-15 01:47 PM
    Yes but this was never sold commercially. Only BlackBerry employees at the time had access to purchasing docking stations for a Z10 if I recall correctly. I know because I remember calling a buddy of mine that worked for BlackBerry at the time to get me one and they were on back order.

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    Silly. I've never worked for BBerry a day in my life! From one of my links, looks like it's still for sale in UK on Amazon. Yes, it was hard to get at first, but they were commercially avail. Don't know where this rumor started that they never went up for sale. Here ya go, in stock, about 12 Quid. And much better than the after market stuff.

Also note there are 20 customer reviews of the product. I doubt they all work for BBerry!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Genuine-Blac...UvbUpU11781002
    07-10-15 11:06 PM
    Oh boy...
    07-11-15 12:43 PM
    Silly. I've never worked for BBerry a day in my life! From one of my links, looks like it's still for sale in UK on Amazon. Yes, it was hard to get at first, but they were commercially avail. Don't know where this rumor started that they never went up for sale. Here ya go, in stock, about 12 Quid. And much better than the after market stuff.

Also note there are 20 customer reviews of the product. I doubt they all work for BBerry!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Genuine-Blac...UvbUpU11782403
    It wasn't a rumor back in February of 2013. No Canadian retailer or online presence that was selling a Z10 at the time was also shipping out OEM docking stations. I could be wrong but I remember trying hard to get one until my buddy who was and still is working for Blackberry indicated I probably won't see them for sale commercially.

The fact you're seeing them sold now means nothing, that could be a hand full of resellers getting lucky on BlackBerry liquidating their accessories.

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    07-11-15 01:53 PM
    Z10 is still a great phone! I absolutely love mine, especially now that the Android apps are stable.
    07-13-15 02:05 PM
    Bought my case from Otterbox for my z10

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 02:14 PM
    I could be wrong but I remember trying hard to get one until my buddy who was and still is working for Blackberry indicated I probably won't see them for sale commercially.

The fact you're seeing them sold now means nothing, that could be a hand full of resellers getting lucky on BlackBerry liquidating their accessories.

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    Yes, your buddy was wrong. Just because he couldn't get one doesn't mean no one can. I bought mine over a year ago on Amazon USA where it had been for sale for a while because I'd been checking them out. Came with full retail packaging, instructions, warranty etc. Maybe they just decided demand wasn't high enough so released to certain markets? Besides the UK, they are also for sale in Germany and on Amazon, France. BTW, if you want a dock this is the one to get.
    Last edited by scrannel; 07-14-15 at 09:19 AM.
    07-14-15 08:22 AM
    eBay has a ton of accessories for the Z10. You shouldn't be surprised if accessories aren't in abundance if the Z10 has been discontinued.

On another note, I'm still completely satisfied with my Z10. Going 2+ years strong. Great specs and meet all my needs. Fluid secure OS, functioning File browser, solid Web browser, and unique apps.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 10:07 AM
    Yes, back on topic, I like my z10 so much (which I bought when they first came out in the USA) that I bought another from Shop BBerry to run on a backup line.
    07-14-15 10:16 AM
    Tell me about it... I have 3, and all of them have battery bundles, extended batteries, otterbox defenders, and flip cases.

One of my friends said that if I were to get robbed I could use the Zs in otterbox cases as self defense weapons. Lol!

Passport
    07-14-15 11:14 PM
    Yes, your buddy was wrong. Just because he couldn't get one doesn't mean no one can. I bought mine over a year ago on Amazon USA where it had been for sale for a while because I'd been checking them out. Came with full retail packaging, instructions, warranty etc. Maybe they just decided demand wasn't high enough so released to certain markets? Besides the UK, they are also for sale in Germany and on Amazon, France. BTW, if you want a dock this is the one to get.
    Purchase a Z10 dock? No thanks, that ship sailed the moment I bought my Z30. Z10 is sitting in its original packaging these days as a backup/OS test device.

On occasion, I get nostalgic about the Z10 and turn it on. Then I realize how freakin small it feels compared to my Z30 and put it right back into its box.

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    07-15-15 10:56 AM
    Purchase a Z10 dock? No thanks, that ship sailed the moment I bought my Z30. Z10 is sitting in its original packaging these days as a backup/OS test device.

On occasion, I get nostalgic about the Z10 and turn it on. Then I realize how freakin small it feels compared to my Z30 and put it right back into its box.

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    Got ya, but I found the Z30 to be too large, plus won't get wifi-calling which I need.
    07-16-15 10:16 AM