Has anyone unlocked a Z10 yet?
I am a little peeved that Bell is charging $100 more than koodo and $50 more than rogers for the Z10. I was thinking of buying the phone off contract and getting it unlocked. I was hoping the crackberry team would have a posted an unlock video but no such luck. I know it is early but anyone, perhaps in the UK, get their phone unlocked yet and is it different than BB7?
- CrackBerry Addict
02-04-2013, 07:57 PM #2
- 805 Posts
Check back at 10:01am tomorrow, I'm sure you'll find multiple threads lol
Can't really add anything unfortunately, but crackberry is offering unlocking services now ($10-$20), can't find the link but I'm sure someone will put it up.....
- 03-28-2013, 04:57 PM #8
- CrackBerry Newbie
03-28-2013, 08:57 PM #10
- 1 Posts
Bought my z10 from virgin and unlocked with cellunlocker.net took 2 days to get the code, and they failed to mention the z10 seems to take an 8 digit me code, when they sent me a 16 digit code. But unlock worked after I figured that out.
- By korbas12 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 14Last Post: 10-18-2009, 09:02 PM
- By SarcasmsFinest in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 15Last Post: 06-26-2009, 08:18 PM
- By loyalty in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 40Last Post: 03-19-2009, 12:36 AM
- By muu in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 9Last Post: 02-11-2009, 12:00 AM
- By Leo J in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2008, 12:12 AM