Apparently on Ebay there are OEM sized batteries for that Z10 as large as 2700 mAh... anybody have any experience with these? Why do I feel like they must be a scam? (I'm probably skeptical bc they don't sell them on CB so I assume there must be something wrong with the product. Lol)

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 09:07 PM
    Apparently on Ebay there are OEM sized batteries for that Z10 as large as 2700 mAh... anybody have any experience with these? Why do I feel like they must be a scam? (I'm probably skeptical bc they don't sell them on CB so I assume there must be something wrong with the product. Lol)

Posted via CB10
    There are some reputable ones out there, there are even some CrackBerry articles on certain manufacturers that have OEM sized batteries, my point in saying this is I've never seen any reputable ones on eBay, that I know of at least, but they do exist.
    07-14-13 09:21 PM
    There are some reputable ones out there, there are even some CrackBerry articles on certain manufacturers that have OEM sized batteries, my point in saying this is I've never seen any reputable ones on eBay, that I know of at least, but they do exist.
    Have you seen any for the Z10? I guess I have seen seido make OEM batteries for the 9900 etc... just hadn't seen it for the Z10 not to mention on ebay the capacities they were claiming are hard to believe for the Z10 sized battery ...

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 09:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    Apparently on Ebay
    That's where it probably comes from. Unless it's some magical battery technology that the oil companies and the US government have kept buried (as all good conspiracies start), then I doubt that one would be able to get an extra 900 mAh in the same space.
    07-14-13 09:23 PM