Has anyone gotten their unlocked Z10 to work on MTN Nigeria network???
I am trying to get my Z10 to work on MTN Nigeria but so far with no success. Phone and text services are working fine. My problem is the data service and connecting to Blackberry network. I have purchased a data bundle but when all i see on the phone is the small "e" or "g" symbol. I have also put in the correct apn settings too. I was wondering if anyone successfully got theirs to work and if so, what did they do? Thanks
Last edited by adinx; 03-25-2013 at 04:53 AM.
Had to reboot the phone. I guess the data service needed me to restart the phone. Also I'm on a regular data plan and it works fine including BBM and BBM video. Just make sure the apn settings are correct and you will be fine.
- 03-20-2013, 02:43 AM #5
Hi guys, hope you guys visit this forum oftenjust so in love with my berry
dumb phone->SonyEricsson P900->dumb phone->Storm 9530->Bold 9700->White Torch-2 9810->Grey Torch-2 9810->64GB PB bridged to Black Z10
- CrackBerry User
03-25-2013, 05:45 AM #7
- 12 Posts
I did use a data bundle at the on set when they didn't have a bundle for the bb10. They do now but when you switch over from the regular data bundle to the bb10 bundle remember to cancel your data package cos it would still be deducting from you'd airtime. Happened to me
Posted via CB10
- By sophace in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2013, 07:22 PM
- By lawlist in forum BlackBerry Bold 9790Replies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2012, 11:32 PM
- By drumzalicious in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2009, 01:50 AM
- By loyalty in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 40Last Post: 03-19-2009, 12:36 AM
- By varchar in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2008, 08:15 PM