Has anyone gone yet? Are the phones available yet to play with? I want to at least play with it while I wait for T-Mobile to hurry their behinds up.
    03-12-13 09:53 AM
    Was at a AT&T store this morning in Florida. No advertising or phones to play with. Then I whipped out my z10 to show it off and the salesmen where impressed. Store owner came out and checked it out too. They were all wowed and wanted one for themselves. I was surprised at the lack of knowledge regarding pre order and plans. They all had concerns over the apps but they were all impressed by the OS. Nothing resembling blackberry anything in that store yet all the salesmen and manager still missed BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    03-12-13 10:15 AM
    Visited the BestBuy phone store in Colorado Mills, and they had no Z10, said they expected them Mar22.
    03-12-13 10:37 AM
    I logged on to the AT&T website and found that I could almost get a Z10 through the website. It let me add it to my cart, said that it would ship March 20th, but then it makes you "check for upgrade eligibility" and it only gave me options to upgrade to an iPhone. So I guess I'll have to go in and talk to them at the store.

edit: I'm currently in a chat session with online support trying to pre-order it using my upgrade through the website. I'll let you guys know how that goes. If this doesn't work I'm going to the store at lunch. I made it very clear that I was getting this phone months ago and my awesome wife made sure I had the money to do so, so I will get this done somehow!
    03-12-13 10:46 AM
    I'm heading to the AT&T store later this afternoon to pre-order there. Hopefully they have one on display. I'll post either way...
    Later,
    B.
    03-12-13 11:03 AM
    Just a note -
    While in this chat session, the support agent mentioned "I see pre-orders for the Z10 start today at ATT.com only." that may mean you can't do it at the store.
    03-12-13 11:08 AM
    Ok, follow up from my online chat session. Apparently my upgrade got used on my kid's phone instead of my wife's upgrade like we told the guy to do. That's why my line didn't show the correct upgrade eligibility. I could use one of my wife's two lines since both are eligible for upgrade now, but when I use the website to try and upgrade that line, the Z10 doesn't show in the list of phones. Ugh.

Also, I asked the agent to verify that the Z10 is only available for pre-order online and she said "That is correct." So you may not have much luck in the stores until the 22nd.
    03-12-13 11:40 AM
    Just a note -
    While in this chat session, the support agent mentioned "I see pre-orders for the Z10 start today at ATT.com only." that may mean you can't do it at the store.
    Good point!

Wow, fairfaxnut, I am surprised they didn't know either. I thought they were getting training done already.
    03-12-13 11:41 AM
    Ok, so I tried to use my wife's upgrade but the Z10 doesn't show in the list of phones on the website. So I started another chat with yet another agent. The end result was that the agent said I can not use my upgrade to pre-order the Z10, I will have to wait until the 22nd and go to the store. This all sounds pretty much stupid as ****. She gave me something about the Z10 pre-order site is on the "regular" AT&T website and the "premier website" handles promotions differently. None of that makes any sense to me, isn't it the same company? I wanted to tell her - Has anyone been to Best Buy or the AT&T store?-shut-up-take-my-money.jpg
    03-12-13 12:12 PM
    Ok, so I tried to use my wife's upgrade but the Z10 doesn't show in the list of phones on the website. So I started another chat with yet another agent. The end result was that the agent said I can not use my upgrade to pre-order the Z10, I will have to wait until the 22nd and go to the store. This all sounds pretty much stupid as ****. She gave me something about the Z10 pre-order site is on the "regular" AT&T website and the "premier website" handles promotions differently. None of that makes any sense to me, isn't it the same company? I wanted to tell her - Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg 
Views:	650 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	140722
    I completely agree! Its total B~}�S=*�!!! I'm pissed and dealing with the same thing!
    03-12-13 12:21 PM
    That is bull.. seems like pre-orders are for new customers.
    03-12-13 12:30 PM
    I have yet to grace a store as of late. There are too many people walking around with the I syndrome. The I syndrome is contagious and once caught you will lose at least 50 IQ points. Only through thorough vaccinations using the Z10, can you endure the environment. My shot is due by Friday through gsmnation.com. Could not wait any longer, plus I had PayPal money burning a hole in the account....plus no contract to deal with.
    ErinnM, R Field and Harryl6134 like this.
    03-12-13 12:53 PM
    Very nice!
    03-12-13 01:09 PM
    Just got back from the mall. No ads or anything
    03-12-13 01:10 PM
    Just got back from the mall. No ads or anything
    I hope they post them up soon! A few people have been seeing TV commercials the past 2 days which is good. So it's starting!
    03-12-13 01:14 PM
    Visited the BestBuy phone store in Colorado Mills, and they had no Z10, said they expected them Mar22.
    I went to 2 different att store up north Colorado (Broomfield, boulder) No display but heard about it.. Did you happen to go to the att store @ Colorado mills?
    03-12-13 01:21 PM
    Best buy near me in NJ aren't taking pre-orders either. :-(
    03-12-13 03:44 PM
    Not to disappoint you all, but I did pre-order and get my Z10 from Best Buy in Canada and there was nothing to look at or play with until I picked it up on launch day. I suspect the same thing may happen in American stores. But for your enjoyment I hope I am wrong.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 04:02 PM
    That's messed up. I know most of you are prob sick of hearing from us Canadians but I upgraded mine through Telus and was able to pre-order the Z10 online.
    03-12-13 04:23 PM
    At&t stores don't have it in their system, so you have to preorder online. Any my online order was cancelled, about done with at&t.
    03-12-13 04:35 PM
    At&t stores don't have it in their system, so you have to pre-order online. And my online order was cancelled, about done with at&t.
    What was the reason they gave for cancelling if you don't mind me asking? Just curious, as I ordered online this morning, and am wondering if I'm in for the same treatment.
    03-12-13 04:50 PM
    My cancellation will be rare, so I wouldn't worry about it. They are saying that they can't confirm my identity, and that I have to go order in the store, but you can't order in the store, and have to order online, so I am out of luck and will be waiting until launch day to go pick one up I guess. I have never had this issue with them before, so I am not happy.
    03-12-13 05:11 PM
    I just got back from the store. Nothing to play with or see. If you have a premier account you will not be able to pre-order and have to go in on the 22nd to get one . The salesman helped me for over an hour trying to convince the sales rep on the phone to let me pre-order one. Apparently it is not in the system yet (makes no sense). The salesman also told me that he ordered one for himself when the blackberry rep came through two months ago and can't wait to get his hands on it. Not everyone is a hater.
    ErinnM likes this.
    03-12-13 05:20 PM
    My cancellation will be rare, so I wouldn't worry about it. They are saying that they can't confirm my identity, and that I have to go order in the store, but you can't order in the store, and have to order online, so I am out of luck and will be waiting until launch day to go pick one up I guess. I have never had this issue with them before, so I am not happy.
    Thanks. Hopefully things work out for you in the end with regard to being able to pick one up on launch day.
    03-12-13 06:04 PM
    Finally was able to get it confirmed and pre-ordered again. Can't wait!!
    Snap51 likes this.
    03-12-13 06:13 PM
31 12