Carrier pigeon?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    Smoke signals
    07-06-13 11:30 AM
    I have been using BlackBerry since the early OS 5, 6, 7, and now 10 on my Z10, at the same time I have been using iOS (all iPxxx products since the early one till now on my iPhone 5 with iOS 7 beta 2). And I am also a happy user of Android since the early days, now using S4. I use them and frankly I am happy and love them all. IMHO, why compare them? Use them if you need them, don't listen to others what you need to use or have.
    Tre Lawrence and h20work like this.
    07-06-13 11:40 AM
    I have been using BlackBerry since the early OS 5, 6, 7, and now 10 on my Z10, at the same time I have been using iOS (all iPxxx products since the early one till now on my iPhone 5 with iOS 7 beta 2). And I am also a happy user of Android since the early days, now using S4. I use them and frankly I am happy and love them all. IMHO, why compare them? Use them if you need them, don't listen to others what you need to use or have.
    Such reasonableness distorts the us vs them paradigm some feel is necessary to use smartphones.
    h20work likes this.
    07-06-13 01:25 PM
    Such reasonableness distorts the us vs them paradigm some feel is necessary to use smartphones.
    Yessuh. +100

This is my cat's phone. She lets me use it.
    07-06-13 06:52 PM
    Oh make no mistake...if u have blackberry in the us, your looked at as a dinosaur that knows nothing about tech. When in reality I use a z10 and know more about phones and technology then everyone I know combined. Peoples attention span is shot. It's extremely difficult to try and show someone features on a blackberry when they only understand iPhone or galaxy talk. Z10 is a iPhone wanna be in everyone's eyes I've showed it too. Damn shame.

Z10
    bradu1 likes this.
    07-07-13 12:12 AM
    Oh make no mistake...if u have blackberry in the us, your looked at as a dinosaur that knows nothing about tech. When in reality I use a z10 and know more about phones and technology then everyone I know combined. Peoples attention span is shot. It's extremely difficult to try and show someone features on a blackberry when they only understand iPhone or galaxy talk. Z10 is a iPhone wanna be in everyone's eyes I've showed it too. Damn shame.

Z10
    * you're. Doh.

I have no desire to show someone who doesn't own a Blackberry how to use one.

I have no desire to show my phone to anyone other than my wife.

This is my cat's phone. She lets me use it.
    Last edited by kellyjdrummer; 07-08-13 at 09:52 AM.
    07-07-13 05:30 PM
    We have a saying in Turkish "the dogs howl nevertheless the caravans rolls" let them howl until hell freezes over just be proud of your BB.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 05:52 PM
    For everyone that's saying I don't believe this story... or other stories like it, go through the threads on this board. How many threads can you find where at some point some iphone person hasn't come in and started flaming. There are very very few. Here we are on a BlackBerry fan site, think about that, a BlackBerry fan site, and these people are coming here simply to 'bully'

And those that say just let it go and be fine with it, that can be very difficult to do. Just imagine, if you were standing on the street, talking to a friend, and someone came up and butted in just to start making fun of your shoes. Now, maybe your not concerned about your shoes, maybe you know this person is an *****, but after a point, when you've gone street to street, trying to have a conversation, and this person is still following making fun of your shoes, at some point your going to introduce your shoe to his arse.

We see this happen every day, thread after thread on here.

Posted via CB10
    But I personally wouldn't engage in an argument with this crazy person and say, "Ohh yeah? Well my shoe laces are better than yours. They have a higher thread count and are water resistant." I'd probably just walk away, tell him to get lost, tell him I don't care, and if that all failed, I'd call the cops.

Same with these forums, when I see that someone is obviously a troll or here to stir trouble, I simply don't engage in a back and forth argument with them. If they continue to harass me to the point where I am that bothered , I use the ignore feature. I am not hear to defend my phone, my car, my tablet, my gaming console, or anything, to someone on the Internet. Not until these companies start paying me to defend their products and their honor.

It's pretty simple, to me at least. Don't engage in an argument with someone if you see they aren't capable of having a rational debate. If they are obvious blind fan boys/girls, just let it go. It's really not that serious. Use the ignore feature if you can't simply ignore them, and if they are breaking any of the rules of the CB forums, report them to a Mod, and move on with your life.

It's been a long time since I've been on the playground and felt the need to defend my Transformers over someone else's Go-Bots.
    07-07-13 08:21 PM
    But I personally wouldn't engage in an argument with this crazy person and say, "Ohh yeah? Well my shoe laces are better than yours. They have a higher thread count and are water resistant." I'd probably just walk away, tell him to get lost, tell him I don't care, and if that all failed, I'd call the cops.

Same with these forums, when I see that someone is obviously a troll or here to stir trouble, I simply don't engage in a back and forth argument with them. If they continue to harass me to the point where I am that bothered , I use the ignore feature. I am not hear to defend my phone, my car, my tablet, my gaming console, or anything, to someone on the Internet. Not until these companies start paying me to defend their products and their honor.

It's pretty simple, to me at least. Don't engage in an argument with someone if you see they aren't capable of having a rational debate. If they are obvious blind fan boys/girls, just let it go. It's really not that serious. Use the ignore feature if you can't simply ignore them, and if they are breaking any of the rules of the CB forums, report them to a Mod, and move on with your life.

It's been a long time since I've been on the playground and felt the need to defend my Transformers over someone else's Go-Bots.
    ok, now you're just being completely irrational... in what world is it ok to not defend the honour of one's Transformers over someone else's Go-Bots...

as for the phone wars, if you really need a fight that badly, go join the debate club if you're still in school or go volunteer at the local seniors home, find the rudest, crustiest, most argumentative person you can and have at it. Why anyone would expend that much energy over what phone a person has in their pocket is absurd.
    Moonbase0ne and kellyjdrummer like this.
    07-08-13 08:15 AM
    GO-BOTS ARE KMART TRANSFORMERS!!!!1!1!1!!!1!1!1!!1!1!1eleventy!1!!!1 !1!
    07-08-13 01:27 PM
    I throw in hdmi, QNX, removeable battery, expandable memory, flash player and get a blank stare.
    Q5 doesn't have HDMI and Z30 doesn't have removeable battery, so id not throw those about too much lol.

As for judging people by what phone they use and not by their personalities, well that's rather childish of anyone that behaves that way if ya ask me.
    10-08-13 08:36 PM
311 ... 111213