And I still love it.

There is not a more organized phone for messages. And the ecosystem continues to grow.

Battery life sucks more now-a-days I burn through at the very least 2 battery packs a day 10-12 hours of moderate usage. The next touchscreen BlackBerry should have a replaceable battery too.

The voice control functions still lack. And her voice is kinda condescending.

BlackBerry Protect needs to be overhauled in general.

But even with all these areas that need improvement I'm still super happy with the OS. There no better platform for loading multiple apps or closing them. The keyboard is phenomenal and for me this phone with a case on it is about the perfect size.

Posted via CB10
    BBFanatic4Life and creowano like this.
    04-13-14 10:35 AM
    And I still love it.

There is not a more organized phone for messages. And the ecosystem continues to grow.

Battery life sucks more now-a-days I burn through at the very least 2 battery packs a day 10-12 hours of moderate usage. The next touchscreen BlackBerry should have a replaceable battery too.

The voice control functions still lack. And her voice is kinda condescending.

BlackBerry Protect needs to be overhauled in general.

But even with all these areas that need improvement I'm still super happy with the OS. There no better platform for loading multiple apps or closing them. The keyboard is phenomenal and for me this phone with a case on it is about the perfect size.

Posted via CB10
    There is something wrong with your battery usage. I use my phone from 7:00 am to 11-12 pm and if I forget to charge my phone I still have 25% Battery to start the next day. Bought a spare battery with the phone and have never used it. You have something running that should not be gobbling up battery. Suggest that you go into settings/application permission and see what is running in the background that should not be and turn the permission to off.
    04-13-14 12:06 PM
    Battery life really comes down to cell tower reception. If you go into a poor reception area the z10 will boost signal. I too last from 7 am till 10 pm on a normal day for myself. But my normal day has a strong wifi signal. On days where I am out and about I am left to recharge around 6 pm.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 12:18 PM
    I find that my battery is mostly consumed by the back light, despite a 1 minute power off time and minimum brightness. I have no issues with signal in my area, typically at least 3 out of 5 bars on LTE. The Z10 should have come with a larger battery...I don't understand why the Q10 and Z10 have different sized batteries.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    04-13-14 12:35 PM
    I love my z10 had mine nearly a year. My only gripe is that many apps constantly close during use, usually the native Internet, twitter and linked in. Other than that a great phone and great OS.

Posted via my splendid Z10
    04-13-14 12:42 PM
    I'm Feeling happy seeing these posts. I bought my BlackBerry z10 couple of days ago. And i started loving it. I really hope this ecosystem to grow. The side loading of android apps is the best i have found next to the charming keyboard. This battery capacity is really meager, just 1800mAh. It would have been so great if it is more than 2100mAh.
    I have the white one. Its so good to see. I have never looked at any of my phones so intimately before. Let me get back here after a month or so.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 12:43 PM
    There is something wrong with your battery usage. I use my phone from 7:00 am to 11-12 pm and if I forget to charge my phone I still have 25% Battery to start the next day. Bought a spare battery with the phone and have never used it. You have something running that should not be gobbling up battery. Suggest that you go into settings/application permission and see what is running in the background that should not be and turn the permission to off.
    No it depends on where your at. My z10 would do that too if service reception socks or if your using it a lot. The z10 doesn't last long if your using it

Swordsmanship Channel _C000C9AF6
    04-13-14 01:18 PM
    Yeah, for batter life - I've given up trying to access LTE and have defaulted to 3G/H so there is less tower switching etc. If I could select 2G I would. I know, it's a tradeoff so to get through a day.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 01:26 PM
    I love my z10 had mine nearly a year. My only gripe is that many apps constantly close during use, usually the native Internet, twitter and linked in. Other than that a great phone and great OS.

Posted via my splendid Z10
    I think it's due to lack of RAM, so the system purges "unused" apps. I find that when I have more than 3 tabs "open" in the browser, they have to reload when I come back to the tabs that were first opened. The rumours of 3GB RAM on future devices is welcome news.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    04-13-14 01:49 PM
    No it depends on where your at. My z10 would do that too if service reception socks or if your using it a lot. The z10 doesn't last long if your using it

Swordsmanship Channel _C000C9AF6
    I use my phone a lot. I use LTE and Data off. All data is done by WIFI can go all day on a charge.
    04-13-14 02:47 PM
    Converting the on/off button to a button to end phone calls would.be a huge improvement

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 03:55 PM
    Converting the on/off button to a button to end phone calls would.be a huge improvement

Posted via CB10
    And why do you think so?
    I really don't get the point in it hence asked the question... not to offend you in any way my friend!

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 12:13 PM
    I'm also over a year with my z10, got mine 11 March 2013 still going strong, I just love this damn phone, specialy with the latest OS

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 12:32 PM