Have fun with your android malware viruses problems
    03-31-13 05:40 AM
    Yea i felt lost as well. But change is good. And we as crackberry feens will adapt and take over the mobile world lol

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 05:42 AM
    Unlike iOS BlackBerry OS 10 is real multitasking

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 06:07 AM
    Does the keyboard have haptic feedback?
    03-31-13 09:22 AM
    Hey guys, do any of you have big fingers? I have big hands, and I think I benefit from the physical keyboard. I am waiting for larger-handed people to give me a review.
    My hands aren't big but I have fat stubby fingers. The Z10 took me longer than most phones to get use to, but it is hands down the best keyboard I've used.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 09:28 AM
    what does OP mean?
    Onion Peeling

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 09:43 AM
    For the PlayBook users out there, I would like to see the gesture of diagonal swipe from top corner to see the time and battery status. That is one gesture I think the phone would benefit from.

Posted via CB10
    John Pawling likes this.
    03-31-13 10:07 AM
    I too came from a physical keyboard blackberry phone to the Z10 and was concerned about the on screen keyboard and my sausage link fingers. I have had no issues with it and the swiping is very good.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 10:14 AM
    For the PlayBook users out there, I would like to see the gesture of diagonal swipe from top corner to see the time and battery status. That is one gesture I think the phone would benefit from.

Posted via CB10
    Now that would be awesome!

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 10:16 AM
    My hands are big as well but I'm getting used to it thanks to the excellent auto correct feature. Only thing I would change if I could is reverse the send button and the smilie button. I often find myself in BBM accidentally hitting the send key when aiming for an later close to it. So for me swapping those two positions on the keyboard or having a double tap setting on the send key would be a gift.

I'm getting use to the virtual world, I didn't think I would. Hoping for some of the missing items to be revived.

Steve, Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 10:23 AM
    You should take your time and patients with the Z10. It works very much like a tablet. Everything is gestures using up, down, angle up to the right, left to right, and right to left. It took me about three days to get used to it. Now it has been over a month, and I would not change this phone for anything else!

On the Blackberry site there are tutorials about how to use the Z10. There are also some interesting demonstrations on Youtube.

We have a number of Z10s', and they are all working well. The users love them. Access to anywhere in this phone is fast. The phone system works very fast and is easy to manage.

As for security, there is very little risk for ID theft or infiltration. The Blackberry OS has the reputation for being the most secure in the industry. Android and the others are known to have serious security issues.
    John Pawling likes this.
    03-31-13 10:51 AM
    Onion Peeling

Posted via CB10
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"Ayo Onion Peeler"

Sent From My BlackBerry Z10
    04-01-13 06:47 PM
37 12