I had played with one in a AT&T store last week and I was completely lost - kept looking for home or back buttons. I was scared that I would really have a bad time. I was wrong (again). It is much easier than I expected and the keyboard is coming along. I had been using swype, so it feels weird.

Still not happy about the way any of the carriers in the US to launch have done so. Seems almost as if they want a failure or they are going short on BB stock. Hope TMb does a better job

Well done BB - worth the wait. All the Androids just got me ready
    R Field, shads77 and jesse_h like this.
    03-28-13 07:49 PM
    Glad to read you are taking the time to learn the Z10. Hope it works well for you.
    03-28-13 08:00 PM
    As a dedicated keyboarder the Z10 was daunting indeed. Gets better by the day. And better with more time in the day. So much goodness it is hard to measure. I will not likely go back ever again.
    03-28-13 08:02 PM
    Once you get used to the swipe gestures, they're second nature. Heck, after nearly two months with the phone, other phones feel downright awkward - I have to tap a button to minimize an app?! Glad you're enjoying the Z10 so far!
    03-28-13 08:02 PM
    Hey guys, do any of you have big fingers? I have big hands, and I think I benefit from the physical keyboard. I am waiting for larger-handed people to give me a review.
    yoborich4374 likes this.
    03-28-13 08:07 PM
    Hey guys, do any of you have big fingers? I have big hands, and I think I benefit from the physical keyboard. I am waiting for larger-handed people to give me a review.
    I have big hands and the keyboard is perfect! I have only had the phone for a few hours but so far so good.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 08:36 PM
    Tell what I don't like 1) the ***** that installed my screen protector (me) 2) the holster for the Incipio case - I like the case a lot but the slide in sucks

Another plus for the Z10 is the reception. Had my first call at my house on Verizon. My GS3 wouldn't even send a text from my house. I have a 9700 for Tmob that has UMA and that is how I take calls at home. I was setting up my phone and not knowing I was home, my wife calls me - wow! It worked
    03-28-13 09:34 PM
    I actually had my Z10 for 36 milliseconds and decided to send it back. I felt it was too complicated to learn all 3 gestures.
    03-28-13 09:35 PM
    I actually had my Z10 for 36 milliseconds and decided to send it back. I felt it was too complicated to learn all 3 gestures.
    Read the OP - he likes it. I'm pretty sure the title was a jab at a previous thread title.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 09:50 PM
    Read the OP - he likes it. I'm pretty sure the title was a jab at a previous thread title.
    Oh, I know. I was adding to the sarcasm
    03-28-13 09:51 PM
    what does OP mean?
    03-28-13 09:54 PM
    I have big hands and the keyboard is perfect! I have only had the phone for a few hours but so far so good.

Posted via CB10
    I have big hands as well. The keyboard auto correct and prediction makes up for any mistakes made from fat fingers lol

Posted via CB10 from my BlackBerry zed one zero
    03-28-13 09:58 PM
    I have small hands but a large dingaling and I've learned to type rather well with it...practice.
    03-28-13 10:02 PM
    what does OP mean?
    Ontario Police.
    samadkins29, shads77 and sosof like this.
    03-28-13 10:08 PM
    Sad to say when I went to buy my Z10 at Tmo, they were not "happy" at all to sell it to me. Sales rep kept asking if I was "sure and had I tried it". That was with me coming in and asking for it directly. Imagine someone who came to shop around...
    03-28-13 10:11 PM
    what does OP mean?
    People are so harsh with nooobs - means original poster

When I was in the service it meant "other peoples" for cigarettes that one did not have to buy. As in "what brand do you smoke? OP's"
    Last edited by qingshan; 03-28-13 at 10:20 PM. Reason: ++
    03-28-13 10:18 PM
    Well, I have small hands (small ***** too), but I find the keyboard to be just fine.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 10:26 PM
    Well, I have small hands (small ***** too), but I find the keyboard to be just fine.

Posted via CB10
    I am there with you standing real close to the urinal - so no practice using it as suggested above. Keyboard gets better with each use (it and I are learning)
    03-28-13 10:55 PM
    "OP" = Original Post(er)
    bibeberry likes this.
    03-28-13 11:22 PM
    Once you get used to the swipe gestures, they're second nature. Heck, after nearly two months with the phone, other phones feel downright awkward - I have to tap a button to minimize an app?! Glad you're enjoying the Z10 so far!
    I'll be in the minority but I think BB didn't give enough swiping gestures. There are so many more functions they could have given those gestures to. Then again, I migrated from a WebOS Pre 3.
    03-28-13 11:25 PM
    Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 11:31 PM
    The beauty of the Z10 keyboard, is that you don't even have to be so precise in where your thumbs or fingers land. The magnificence of the KB is best experienced typing with both thumbs as you would with a physical qwerty keyboard. Keep typing even if the letters appear gibberish. The predictive intelligence of the KB will get you the correct word on the spacebar, which you have to tap to begin the next word. I hope when you have the chance to test the touchscreen, test by typing a long sentence.
    03-28-13 11:39 PM
    People are so harsh with nooobs - means original poster

When I was in the service it meant "other peoples" for cigarettes that one did not have to buy. As in "what brand do you smoke? OP's"
    thanks. when I saw Ontario Police I was like what?
    and sorry I had to ask cos everytime I see OP I'm like, OP? Oppa gangnam? hahaha
    shads77 likes this.
    03-30-13 02:03 AM
    I am finding the virtual keyboard to be far more forgiving than I had expected. Very pleased and the keyboard is far superior to Android's and iOS's. For me anyway. And I have stubby fingers.

Posted via CB10
    John Pawling likes this.
    03-30-13 02:08 AM
    I am finding the virtual keyboard to be far more forgiving than I had expected. Very pleased and the keyboard is far superior to Android's and iOS's. For me anyway. And I have stubby fingers.

Posted via CB10
    I will 2nd that motion. The keyboard is learning us, and we are learning it. I am able to type out things so much quicker. This is after having the phone 12 hours. What an interesting experience indeed.
    John Pawling likes this.
    03-30-13 02:12 AM
37 12