Had it now for 3 days. I'm thoroughly enjoying the Z10. This is a brilliant phone and an incredibly smooth operating system. This phone should be a hit with the public. It's a shame that it's not. I just don't get it, frankly. Because, I know android, I own a galaxy tab 2, and the os on the Z10 is way more intuitive and smooth. Things just work. I hope I'm not setting myself up, but, I have none of the problems others have had.
    08-29-13 08:07 PM
    It's because of the apps situation.

Posted via CB10 on my Black Z10.
    brunolovesbrit likes this.
    08-29-13 08:08 PM
    I think it's because people still don't know about the new OS and think of the old legacy.

But it really is a nice phone, smooth and efficient. Comparing to Android because that's where I've come from too. It feels so nice in my hand too.

At the end of the day, I just enjoy the best of the phone. It can do way more than what I can ever use.
    Last edited by Chanlion; 08-29-13 at 08:35 PM.
    08-29-13 08:13 PM
    Yeah, I know, but, I loaded a bunch of apps and I'm pretty happy. I guess the general public wants more. But, as for the phone itself, blackberry did a great job. They deserve more praise than they're being given. Frankly, some of the reviews on the net are very unfair and seem outright biased. I did a bunch of research and looked at many phones and still chose the z10. I think part of the issue is getting past all the fluff and seeing the phone and the os for what they are: fresh and innovative.
    awindsr likes this.
    08-29-13 08:19 PM
    At this point we can say BlackBerry 10 failed.
    We didn't get the apps and BBRY is looking for something to do so that the company can be saved.

I agree, this is the best phone out there. And I'm not saying it as a BlackBerry fan. All the people I know love my Z10 but the lack of apps scare them.
    I sideloaded all the apps I need, but they aren't going to bother and sideload apps that on other OSs can be easily downloaded by tapping the screen.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 09:39 PM
    At this point we can say BlackBerry 10 failed.
    We didn't get the apps and BBRY is looking for something to do so that the company can be saved.

I agree, this is the best phone out there. And I'm not saying it as a BlackBerry fan. All the people I know love my Z10 but the lack of apps scare them.
    I sideloaded all the apps I need, but they aren't going to bother and sideload apps that on other OSs can be easily downloaded by tapping the screen.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think we can say it has failed yet.. in some places, BlackBerry 10 has only been out for a few months.

Anyone who thought BlackBerry would turn itself around in less than half a year was setting themselves up to be disappointed a long time ago.

You're right about the apps though. Side loading is annoying and it's much easier to go into BlackBerry World and tap an app to download it.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 10:07 PM