Hello everyone, I've red many had problems with compass not working on BlackBerry 10 devices, or having issues with apps based in gyroscope use (like 360 Panorama). I've also red that this was a server side problem which has been solved by BlackBerry and that we only needed to restart the phone.

Well, I still have my compass not working, I guess it is the gyroscope since no app that use it get fully functional.

Any help?

? does it better!

? does it better!
    11-30-14 02:40 AM
    Well, I'm using StarTracker app which uses gyroscope and compass and they do work flawlessly. Have you tried doing a test via BlackBerry Virtual Expert app?

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    11-30-14 03:01 AM
    Yes, and I gyroscope does not pass the test. Once in a while after rebooting the device I get it to work but it last 3/4 minutes than it stops. Tried hard and soft reset too, but nothing..

? does it better!
    11-30-14 04:06 AM
    Yes, and I gyroscope does not pass the test. Once in a while after rebooting the device I get it to work but it last 3/4 minutes than it stops. Tried hard and soft reset too, but nothing..

? does it better!
    What OS are you running? You may want to stick to official OS if you're from a leak, or you can do a Security Wipe.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    12-01-14 09:05 AM
    never ran a leak, I'm on 10.2.1.3062. I'll try a wipe then, even though reinstalling all apps makes it a long process ...

? does it better!
    12-01-14 09:08 AM
    never ran a leak, I'm on 10.2.1.3062. I'll try a wipe then, even though reinstalling all apps makes it a long process ...

? does it better!
    I'm sorry, but yeah, sometimes this happens.
    12-01-14 10:44 AM
    I was one who was posting all over about my Z10 compass a while back. It was never a hardware issue, it was, or seemed to be, an isolated issue with VZ devices and possibly the radio file. It has been fixed for the past few OS releases. You may have a defective hardware issue. Maybe check with your carrier or BB themselves. I've called both for my issue and both we're happy to help.
    12-01-14 01:36 PM
    I'm on Wind Italy and I've red posts from people having this issue here in a Italy too, a while back though. I'm not sure if this is an hardware issue because compass works sometimes after rebooting. I'll try a wipe :/

? does it better!
    12-01-14 02:11 PM