Whenever I send a text message to multiple recipients and select the 'enable group conversation' option, it changes the area code of any recipients outside of my area code to my local area code. I removed the default area code in the Smart Dialing setting, but it still does it. Only seems to happen when the group conversation option is selected. Anyone have any insight? Thanks.
    03-31-13 11:26 AM
    I have an odd thing with group messages that when a person (both iPhone users) group message me it sends that group message but then also re-sends the most recent individual text from the people in the group text. Very odd.

So I get e group text message from my son to my wife and me, but then I also get the last text from my son and the last text from my wife that were not part of the group text.

May have something to do with iMessage and Z10 trying to communicate but, either way, it is odd.

Not a big deal but strange. Anyone else see this?
    03-31-13 11:32 AM
    I have an odd thing with group messages that when a person (both iPhone users) group message me it sends that group message but then also re-sends the most recent individual text from the people in the group text. Very odd.

So I get e group text message from my son to my wife and me, but then I also get the last text from my son and the last text from my wife that were not part of the group text.

May have something to do with iMessage and Z10 trying to communicate but, either way, it is odd.

Not a big deal but strange. Anyone else see this?
    I have the exact same issue, identical really. If anyone would be so kind to explain what is going on that would be great!
    03-31-13 12:30 PM
    I have the same issue as well. It also affects MMS messages to individuals as well. I tried removing the default area code from the phone settings, tried all 4 Routing Preference switches, and changed the numbers I want to send MMS to from (xxx)xxx-xxxx format to xxx-xxx-xxxx. I still can't send MMS properly to anyone outside of my area code.
    04-08-13 06:47 PM
    I have had both issues and still have the issue with text message reappearing as unread when receiving group message. In regards to the phone number changing it kept doing this for one of my daughters number i had to go under the contact and remove the number and save, then go back in and enter the number in the format xxxxxxxxxx no dashes no 1 in the front and it seems to be working fine now. In regards to the other issue of the text coming back unread, i guess we will have to hope they fix it in a future release. even if i delete the text message it will come back, odd.
    04-08-13 06:58 PM
    I have the same problem and although it's small it gets irritating to expect an extra notification of something I've already sent to someone. Hopefully this is just a glitch that can be fixed by BlackBerry. Good to know I'm not the only one.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 10:58 PM
    Same problem with group messaging and getting double messages instead of only receiving messages from the group conversation it annoys me but I get over it quickly any ideas how to fix it

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 02:51 AM
    Same problem with double messages. Haven't noticed the area code thing because I only group message one set of people and they're all in my area code.
    04-28-13 02:25 PM
    Same double messages issue here.
    05-28-13 02:06 PM
    Same thing happens to me with receiving group conversation text and text from whoever replied last in group convo.

Also, have issue when sending gout roup texts where I get "Invalid Destination Address" error message sometimes. But if I send same text message individually to each person, it sends it just fine. This happen to anyone else??? Frustrsting!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 01:54 AM