- CrackBerry User
03-26-2013, 04:51 PM #4
- 77 Posts
I've had mine lock up on the map screen twice since using it. The app still responds but your indicator on the map just stops moving. Both times I was stopped at a traffic light. Not sure if others have had this happen...would like to maybe buy it but it's kind of pricey and the lock ups suck.
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Addict
03-26-2013, 05:02 PM #6
- 681 Posts
I have this app and it's fantastic, light years ahead of the built in solution.
I downloaded the western europe maps, if I recall correctly it was only about £13 which is remarkable value,--
Nokia 5110, 6210, 6310i, 6600, 6670, 6300, N80, 3230, 6220 classic, 9100, 5800 XpressMusic, N8.......
currently Blackberry Z10 after 20 years of Nokias oh and 2 64GB Playbooks!!
- By MaxR_A in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2013, 11:04 AM
- By mr44er in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-22-2011, 12:37 PM
- By disconnectedwj in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2007, 06:59 PM
- By kyuclee in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2007, 02:13 PM
- By kasperapd in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 13Last Post: 04-22-2007, 07:08 PM