- CrackBerry User
- 32 Posts
Google Shared calendar
My daughters hockey team has a shared calendar that shows up on my Google calendar on a PC.
How do I get this to show up on my Z10 and my wife's torch on OS7?
Right now the only way I can get it to work is from a PC copying game times to my calendar, the problem is that any changes do not get updated to my calendar and then our blackberries.
Thanks in advance.
Posted via CB10____________________________
64GB Blackberry PlayBook
Blackberry 7100x > Pearl 8100 > Bold 9000 > Bold 9000 > Torch 9800 > Torch 9810 > Z10
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-26-2013, 12:34 PM #4
- 468 Posts
I have same with my two boys basketball teams. Two separate google calendars. Best I have found so far is to add them both to my google calendar on my PC, then bookmark google calendar on the Z10 brower. It renders very fast and very functionally when I load it. Issue is that it isn't in my main berry calendar. Fast to pull up but not integrated.
- By notmaxburn in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2012, 08:27 PM
- By Cadillac.Cowboy in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2010, 01:19 AM
- By battra13 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 16Last Post: 08-05-2009, 09:12 AM
- By SpoonStomper in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2008, 06:34 PM
- By SpoonStomper in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2008, 06:34 PM