ok, anyone else having issues with their Google Calendar today? I put in some stuff this morning and my fiance asked me to give her some of the dates I/we have plans for like my friends bachelor party, her friends bridal shower etc, my work conferences. And it was showing up just fine. And then...

I went to input something else into my calendar, and now my entire calendar is gone, it shows it is there on my phone, but no entries. Went on the computer to google calendars and everything is there still, but not pushing to my Z10.

I re inputted my password and the calendar came back and now its gone again. I rebooted my phone, and to no avail.

Anyone else noticing any issues like this?
    04-18-13 12:03 PM
    Google is having Server issues with all their Mobile Apps. I had the same problem with my emails not showing up and it's doing the same on Android phones.

Try going to Setting > Accounts and reentering your email and password information. If that doesn't work try deleting the account and Re syncing it.

This worked for me and now I get my emails.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 12:20 PM
    Google is having Server issues with all their Mobile Apps. I had the same problem with my emails not showing up and it's doing the same on Android phones.

Try going to Setting > Accounts and reentering your email and password information. If that doesn't work try deleting the account and Re syncing it.

This worked for me and now I get my emails.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, but it didn't work, tried revalidating it by putting in my password, and that didn't work so i deleted and rebooted and re added and still no joy... I'm not a fan right now...
    04-18-13 01:10 PM
    magically it came back after 3 reboots and battery pulls!!! Not impressed with Google right now...
    04-18-13 01:37 PM
    Mine comes and goes. My main personal one always shows, its the other calendars that come and go. My sports calendars for instance aren't always there 1 day, than the next they are. Just seems like a sync issue.
    04-19-13 02:59 PM