Ok - i know - set up via active sync - i've done that.

But I cant send invites via Calendar - however when i create calenders and I want to invite participants - it says "This Calendar does not support participants".

Again - I am set up for Google Apps Business (not the free one) - in the invitations settings (swipe down in calendar) "active syn calendars can only be connected with email service from same active sync account" - not sure if thats a normal notice.

so has anyone been able to get invites working?
    02-14-13 08:15 PM
    This is a known limitation of setting up google as an EAS account.

The suggested fix is to disable sync of your calendar via EAS and setup your calendar as a CalDev account on the phone.
    02-14-13 11:29 PM
    There is currently no way to get 2-way sync with read/write access and working calendar invites.

One person claims to have it working and he has the newer 10.0.10... software, so there is hope it will be resolved soon.
    02-14-13 11:36 PM
    I too am not able to Invite people to events in my google apps calendar. I have gone back and forth between the active sync set up and and IMAP/ICAL but there are some downfalls in using the IMAP settings so I end up going back to ActiveSync until I want to invite someone and then im back to where I startedtrying to weigh the pros and cons or each set up. I keep hoping this will magically be fixed by either Blackberry or Google but it has been 6 months now and I'm starting to get worried that it will never get fixed. So now I have to weigh the pros and cons of keeping blackberry or keeping Google apps for my email services.

In a perfect world Blackberry would come up with a service that would rival gmail and hotmail and work flawlessly with my z10 and keep my data safe in Canada from prying eyes. In doing so small businesses could benefit from BES 10 balance functions too.

Anyways. is ANYONE working on a solution to this?
    06-11-13 02:59 PM
    06-11-13 03:09 PM
    I know they are aware but are they working on fixing it? they have been aware for a long time now.
    06-12-13 08:49 AM