I called the blackberry service center. Wanted to know the time where they going to keep my Q10 for repair. They said they need to order parts. And they can't give me a time (days or weeks or months). A good service is to call their head office and confirm for stocks( since I already told them my problem isthe keyboard). Then call me or email again to confirm if they have it so I can immediately send my phone and tell me the allocated time for fixing the phone. How hard could that be! I live a 2-3 hrs drive from their service center so it's normal I call first.
    I don't know what to expect with a z10 but was cheaper.
    I hope it's true that the battery gets better with the new updates.
    Tried to contact some sellers from Hongkong and China as I'm from Philippines to ask for express shipping. After 2 days nobody replied so have no other choice but send it to the service center.

via Q10
    09-18-14 02:29 AM
    Yes, they require the phone to fix it. Do you have a friend who has an extra phone that you can borrow? That's what someone did who I know
    09-18-14 05:31 AM
    Yes, they require the phone to fix it. Do you have a friend who has an extra phone that you can borrow? That's what someone did who I know
    That would be great if I have a friend who use BlackBerry. I found someone selling her z10 though at a good price so I'm going to get that one. Even second hand units are not easy to come by. I'm just worried the z10 will not last me a day :s.

via Q10
    09-18-14 08:58 AM