So this is an issue I've been having since I got this phone and I've been hoping for an update to fix it, but that seems long ways off, even with the errant threads posted today. I've tried to talk to the actual Blackberry support forums and they've got nothing for me. I've gone to the Verizon store and their techs have no solution either (because, surprise, not enough people have the phone so they don't have a clue what they're doing).

Long story short:
    I have a contact saved in my phone. I've saved the person multiple times, either by adding a new contact or adding it to the facebook contact that shows up.

I then go into the Hub > Text Messages > Compose and start typing her contact name and the only option that shows up is sending a facebook message... no phone number. I thought this was just a glitch in what it was showing me but no, messages went to her facebook account.

The only solution is either re-entering the person's number for the umpteenth time or scrolling all the way down to our last conversation and typing there. Pretty absurd. What's the point in having contacts if they're not usable?

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THIS???

Also, whenever I'm in a group texting chat, and one of those individuals responds to the group (group texting enabled), it revives my individual chats with that person as a new conversation as well, showing the last text in that chat as new. Any solution to this or did I just get the biggest piece of crap out there?
    06-28-13 09:46 AM
    I have the same issues you have too, anyone with a solution will be much appreciated!
    06-28-13 09:49 AM
    Me 3

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 10:22 PM
    No one?

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 12:16 AM