Hi all,

I'm having a hard time figuring why this isn't working. I've got my Gmail account hooked up on my Z10. I have filters to throw specific emails into the appropriate folders (Labels) but I am not getting those emails on my Z10. I'm only getting e-mails that are hitting the Inbox. I've gone into Edit Folder Settings under Account and have enabled "Sync All" and no change. Is this a known issue or is it me? Any help would be great. Thanks.
    02-20-13 02:12 PM
    Bump!

I would like to know if someone has an idea about this. I'm having the same issue
    02-21-13 03:00 PM
    In the hub click on your gmail account. At the top there where it says "Gmail" in blue there is a down arrow key. Press on that to see your folders. I'm not sure how far back the messages go though.
    02-21-13 03:48 PM
    That certainly helped me, thanks! My question might not be for these forums but is there a way to see sent gmail items that are not sent from the phone? Like from a desktop for example. I meant to find this out when I was using my 9900.
    02-21-13 05:30 PM
    And while this is up there, does anyone know if we can archive our Gmail folder somehow? I was looking for it for a while but no luck.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 05:34 PM
    And while this is up there, does anyone know if we can archive our Gmail folder somehow? I was looking for it for a while but no luck.

Posted via CB10
    Do you mean archive individual emails? If so, you sure can. You need to go into your gmail's IMAP settings on your computer, and change it to archive instead of delete messages. When you do that, clicking the "delete" button on your blackberry will just archive the message and not delete it.
    02-21-13 05:41 PM
    EDIT: I fail at search. I found my answer.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...rs-z10-769149/

Curious about this...

So, if i have messages going to a "sub-folder" in gmail - then there is no way to know that I've gotten a message in the folder unless I go and look? In short, message going to a sub-folder don't show in the HUB...is this correct? If so, am I the only one that thinks this is flawed?

Thanks!
    Last edited by ihayes916; 07-16-13 at 03:42 PM.
    07-16-13 02:49 PM
    Curious about this...

So, if i have messages going to a "sub-folder" in gmail - then there is no way to know that I've gotten a message in the folder unless I go and look? In short, message going to a sub-folder don't show in the HUB...is this correct? If so, am I the only one that thinks this is flawed?

Thanks!
    Not flawed to me, if you have it skip the inbox, you won't get a notification because it never hit your inbox. Maybe I am in the wrong, but it's what I have come to expect from mobile email the last 4ish years.
    07-16-13 03:10 PM
    Well, subfolder notification (in case of Google accounts) was working in OS5 and OS6 (devices: 9000 and 9700).

BlackBerry is for being connected. IMHO, missing an email sounds a bug to me.

See: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/...B/td-p/2383817

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 11:46 AM