Just got my new X10 and set up my email accounts both Gmail personal and Gmail business which is paid. Setup through the standard imap on the z10 and the option to sync all folders. I can view all my folders as per my pc, iPad or Web mail but on the z10 they do not contain any emails! Am I doing something wrong or is the z10 not capable of doing this? If it cannot act as per my iPad then I would seriously consider exchanging the devise and going android.
    04-04-13 04:01 AM
    The personal Gmail should use IMAP but the business account should use ActiveSync.

As to why the Inbox is empty? There could be several reasons. Lets start with this:

Go to Setup, Accounts and tap one of the accounts. Look for Edit Folder Settings. Tap that, turn on the Sync All Email Folders switch. Save changes and go back to hub. Select that account in Hub. Pull down the box at the top that has the account name. Check the folders to see if any of them have email. If not, there is something wrong with the servers or account information in the Account settings.
    04-04-13 05:28 AM