- CrackBerry Abuser
- 150 Posts
Gmail Calendar Sync....*poof* it's there.
Hey all. Just a quick note. I see that some people have had problems with syncing their Calendar on the Z10. Most Threads I saw dealt with Outlook, but I just thought I would post my experience I just had a while ago with my Gmail Calendar. I got my Z10 on feb 5th and set it up and all was good in the world. The only problem I had was my Gmail Calendar would not sync and show up on my phone.
Now, usually when I got to sleep I either put my Z10 in bedside mode or on standby. BUT last night I turned the phone right off. Then I get up this morning, turn on my Z10, and BOOM, Gmail Calendar was their on my phone with all my entries. They only thing I had done differently was shutting the phone right off. This was the first time I had done this since getting the phone on the 5th and setting it up.........so if you have this issue, try this and it might just work. who knows........good luck.
P.S-> love my Z10! no complaints!!!!!
- 02-12-13, 12:44 AM #5
For anyone still having problems synching their gmail account see http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...rashes-770698/ for an easy fix. Appears most people simply did not set up the gmail account properly the first time they set it up.
- By usulsuspct in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 3Last Post: 05-10-10, 07:56 PM
- By synthmole in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-09, 02:32 PM
- By gmisz88 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 09-22-09, 08:00 AM
- By nicolet in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 05-17-09, 09:03 AM
- By grandmastem in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-08, 06:43 PM