Is anyone noting there are some glitches with the cascades. it seems kind of shakyyy.. any body see any of this?
    05-15-13 03:14 PM
    Only at first when the phone is populating all of your emails, contacts, etc.
    05-15-13 03:28 PM
    The animations do seem laggy
    Also, the gesture from the bottom to switch to active frames seems less sensitive. As in I have to do it twice sometimes now to get it to work.
    I feel it is less responsive to gestures in general, but that specific one is the most obvious.
    05-15-13 03:41 PM
    A bit less responsive swipe up, yes, also, I used to just swipe up when my phone was locked and look at my messages then drag it back down and mow I can't because as I do this, the keyboard pops up instantly. I mean, yes for speed,no for usability.

The swipe up in apps sometimes presses the bottom button or the space bar on the keyboard. Also, I can't drag a text message up and down without the keyboard hiding which I don't want to hide since I want to type from that part of the text message.

Ouf

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 03:50 PM
    If you swipe back from a message in the hub, you will notice it lowers the keyboard as you swipe back, was it always like this before?

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 06:06 PM
    Cascades is definitely glitchy! Swiping in and out of the active frames screen and scrolling up and down the active frames is painfully choppy! I'm gonna give it another day or 2 before doing a factory wipe to see if it helps. I hope it's just choppy because the phone is doing a bunch of background processes after the update...
    05-15-13 06:09 PM
    Cascades is definitely glitchy! Swiping in and out of the active frames screen and scrolling up and down the active frames is painfully choppy! I'm gonna give it another day or 2 before doing a factory wipe to see if it helps. I hope it's just choppy because the phone is doing a bunch of background processes after the update...
    Damn dude, I wish I hadn't read this post. I hadn't noticed but now the chopping when scrolling in active frames makes me puke. Lol

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 07:06 PM