It looks pretty obvious to me that the Blackberry London will support bezel gestures.
    Why else would they have so much bezel space, unless it's for gestures.
    Would be pretty awesome I think. It would help RIM stand out for a chance.
    Having owned a Playbook I think having gestures would be awesome. I loved it on the Playbook.
    01-18-12 08:20 PM
    Well, it would depend on the extend of supported gestures, I guess. If it would be the same as currently on the Playbook, some are sure to think something like "what a waste of space" in comparison to the Nokia N9. I don't have a N9, but it seems it gets very similar gestures done (except for brezel scrolling) while having no such a big bezel.
    01-29-12 05:39 AM
    I love the gestures on the playbook. they should transfer it over exactly how it is on the playbook to the phones ... unless they can do a better job somehow
    01-29-12 09:03 PM
    I hope there is gestures. I find myself trying to view tabs on my 9900 by gesturing from the top down.
    05-23-12 11:04 PM
    I definitely made a mistake in getting the iPad instead of the PlayBook. I always try to use PB gestures on the iPad, but to no avail . Apple should've at least integrated the 3-finger/4-finger swipe gestures smh...
    06-07-12 03:07 AM
    I definitely made a mistake in getting the iPad instead of the PlayBook. I always try to use PB gestures on the iPad, but to no avail . Apple should've at least integrated the 3-finger/4-finger swipe gestures smh...
    I just find it ironic, because Applie is all about having NO buttons (remember the one button mouse? and now the magic mouse?), and yet iOS devices have that one button while the PlayBook has none.

Steve Jobs must've been furious when he first saw the PlayBook's implementation.
    06-08-12 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD