Coming from WebOS I'm quite familiar with the swipe up from the bottom of the phone to get to the homescreen and I keep finding myself doing that with this new OS. Thing is that the gestures rotate with the screen and I actually have to think about that fact when I want to get back to the homescreen from landscape. I dont know if this is because I've been using WebOS for years now or if its something that annoys some of you as well but it does irritate me.

I would like an option to disable the rotation of gestures if possible because half the reason for gestures is to not think about it.

Admittedly I get around this mostly by just staying in portrait mode anyways and the fact that the homescreen stays in portrait always encourages this.
    04-03-13 08:55 PM
    I see your point and it makes sense for sure. Maybe forthcoming down the road

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 08:57 PM
    Interesting. It's not annoying for me at all. I'm pretty sure the first time I used a landscape app, I swiped from the right direction, since it just kind of makes sense that way.
    04-03-13 08:58 PM