Anyone else have this plan with future shop? Also known as the PRP. Well here's My problem with it.

I went to future shop to ask how I go about utilizing the replacement plan if I ever have an issue with my phone. He said it can't be physical or water damage... just like any other warranty. I know that. But when I started describing different problems that I'm having with my Z10 he kept finding ways to say "it doesn't cover that" because of "this". So what exactly does it cover? One thing I know is covered is the battery, but only once. But what else? Before giving a customer a replacement they wipe the phone then see if that fixes it. That will fix pretty much any friggen OS related problem so really, what am I paying $12.99 for? A one time battery replacement?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 02:55 PM
    $12.99 a month??

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 03:00 PM
    I have had 2 rather unsatisfactory experiences with Future Shop and their PRP's. The sales pitch and the actual coverage are very different. It seems to be a way to extract a little extra $ from you. As such, I no longer shop there.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 03:16 PM