Hey everyone, I was just at my local Future Shop and the customer service representative there showed me the dummy device and it is beautiful and the size is amazing! but on top of that it was his passion and emotion that gets me excited! He mentioned how the phone is amazing and super powerful! kept talking about how powerful and how it will only get better! on top of that he is an iphone owner and he said he absolutely would switch over to the Z10...

Just a great experience and great thing to see here in Canada! the tide is changing! I have friends who are having bad experiences with the iphone 5 battery life and actually stated they will be getting the Z10 when it is released! BB10 is building momentum!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-04-13 12:35 PM
    Hey everyone, I was just at my local Future Shop and the customer service representative there showed me the dummy device and it is beautiful and the size is amazing! but on top of that it was his passion and emotion that gets me excited! He mentioned how the phone is amazing and super powerful! kept talking about how powerful and how it will only get better! on top of that he is an iphone owner and he said he absolutely would switch over to the Z10...

Just a great experience and great thing to see here in Canada! the tide is changing! I have friends who are having bad experiences with the iphone 5 battery life and actually stated they will be getting the Z10 when it is released! BB10 is building momentum!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    This guy only works the monday morning shift... the idiots work every other ****, every day
    02-04-13 12:54 PM
    I called my local FS store to ENSURE my pre order Z10 is waiting for me - and it is.

She did say they sold more pre orders than they have phones though. She said some people will be "SOS". Not sure what that means because I think she meant **** out of luck.

Anyway I will have my phone the second they open tomorrow!
    02-04-13 03:04 PM
    She said some people will be "SOS".
    S.O.L.
    L.O.L.
    jakie55 likes this.
    02-04-13 03:05 PM
    S.O.L.
    L.O.L.
    I daresay there will be some people that will feel distress (S.O.S) if they can't get their hands on it!
    02-04-13 03:38 PM
    ^ true. I asked her if I needed to bring a bat with me cuz I am for sure walking out of the store with my phone. No more waiting!
    02-04-13 04:11 PM