Well like all the other posts, I am concerned about what will happen. Will I have a fancy plastic and metal block in a drawer with my Samsung Blackjack, NEC phone and Nokia 5161???
    Well I hope not. But since my wife was given an iPhone 4S for her office and I am the resident tech (Husband is defined as jar opening bug killer and levels 1-4 tech support, among other things), I got to play uninterrupted with the new ios with its hello kitty look and blah blah blah
    Honestly, what's the attraction? It silly and still a phone, but feels more like a toy.
    My z10's screen ins bigger, faster and swiping rocks. The applies swipe down for search seems to be an attempt to steal gestures.
    I've seen the great Wall of China, played with an iPhone and a G3, and I have watched ESPN 8, and at the end of the day I will ride this out.
    Yes BlackBerry is a poor marketer riding on its laurels for too long. But whom knows what the future will bring.
    I know apple was designed to be the lcd of an ocd society, and Android is a me too device. I also am a little jealous that I cannot get an app-of-the-moment; but I look at what I have and how I use it -- a phone with email capabilities. Not an angry bird music device (despite my 4year olds contrary opinion) .
    So I am saying let's just se what happens. We may have pan tech like devices in the future. But for now, with all the shortcomings, it works for me. So I will stay and let my son play with the missus' phone. Daddys phone means business and is way cooler.
    So neyah.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 09:57 AM
    Feel the same. Find iPhone not only puerile, but hate their "locked down" philosophy. Very happy with BBerry z10.
    der_mit and eldricho like this.
    10-19-13 10:06 AM
    I'm on the same boat. I'm fine with having a few games on my phone, but for the most part I use my phone for email, calls text, and browsing, all things my Z10 does amazingly.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 11:15 AM
    My Z10 is great, Best blackberry i've owned since my 8700g. If can no longer get a blackberry phone, im going back to a pager. I simply refuse to use an iphone or ANY android phone.
    10-19-13 11:19 AM
    My Z10 is great, Best blackberry i've owned since my 8700g. If can no longer get a blackberry phone, im going back to a pager. I simply refuse to use an iphone or ANY android phone.
    There are other options. You could get a flip phone.

No reason not to stick it out if you're happy with what you have now.
    10-19-13 11:31 AM
    Agree...no iPhone or Android for me. Think I will revert to can and string if can no longer get BlackBerry. Love the z10 and look forward to replacing it with z30 when to time comes, if TMO gets on board. Really, if all else fails I've got a Bold for a backup.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 01:28 PM