In the UK BBWorld has a 79p video offer so I've been buying some of the movies there but (and it has happened twice) the download slows to a crawl and my 32gb memory card starts to fill up but without a file! I downloaded 4 videos no problem then it happened again consuming 3gb before I killed the download with no files. The memory card is OK, i've run tests. Anyone else seen this???
    01-30-14 05:55 AM
    There were posts about this before when BBW was offering free downloads. If you start a download of a movie and it stalls out or doesn't finish, it abandons the partial file on your card. When you start again, it starts over. You have all those orphaned files on your card. You need to go through and clean it out so you can recover the room back!
    01-30-14 06:04 AM
    Interesting, so do these orphaned files go anywhere particular? I've noticed my 32gb has a bit of missing capacity, I was thinking about backing up the important stuff and wiping as I had a suspicion that files were taking up space in hidden areas.
    01-30-14 06:19 AM
    I would if I could see them, I've opened the memory card on my PC but still can't find anything. even good old dir/s/ah didn't see anything??
    01-30-14 06:21 AM