Anyone else enjoying this very frustrating process? I hit the Contact under a text message and it asks too search i find the contact with various fields. Example facebook, twitter and or just Blank. So i choose one to add them to my contacts.

Now when i go and open Contacts and search the same person it does not display all of them items i had saw before when i was under the Text Menu!

I have selected All Contacts view by the way under contacts.

Very confusing too me over here?

Cheers
    03-05-13 10:01 AM
    I can see all contacts, but the frustrating part is that the Z10 likes to input the Last Name automatically. My contacts are saved in First Name only, and after linking with Facebook, the Last Name field is automatically filled. Am searching how to disable this though.
    03-05-13 10:14 AM
    Anyone else enjoying this very frustrating process? I hit the Contact under a text message and it asks too search i find the contact with various fields. Example facebook, twitter and or just Blank. So i choose one to add them to my contacts.

Now when i go and open Contacts and search the same person it does not display all of them items i had saw before when i was under the Text Menu!

I have selected All Contacts view by the way under contacts.

Very confusing too me over here?

Cheers
    You must go in your Address Book, swipe down from the top bezel, click Settings, and then ensure you turn ON the address books you want displayed. It may take a few minutes to update/populate your address book.
    03-05-13 10:19 AM
    Ok Thx! Ya i remember there was soo many people under my address book it seemed way to busy so i turned off Facebook and twitter in Contact List.

But just seems strange i guess that they appeared under my contacts when i was in the text messages screen and wanted to add someone into contacts. They would all show up. Even though i have facebook and twitter set in off dispaly under contacts.

Do you most of you folks have ALL your contacts turned to on???
    03-05-13 10:45 AM
    Ok Thx! Ya i remember there was soo many people under my address book it seemed way to busy so i turned off Facebook and twitter in Contact List.

But just seems strange i guess that they appeared under my contacts when i was in the text messages screen and wanted to add someone into contacts. They would all show up. Even though i have facebook and twitter set in off dispaly under contacts.

Do you most of you folks have ALL your contacts turned to on???
    I keep all mine ON and delete the ppl I don't want in my address book. I like having all the social info in their contact info.

Posted from my Z10.
    03-05-13 10:52 AM