My problem with the camera is that there's a difference between the two landscape positions (and between the two Portrait positions). Ports Up and Ports Down (Landscape) will result in an upsidedown picture for one or the other (don't recall right now).
    Same will happen if you shoot a picture with your point and shoot camera upside down! No error here...
    01-30-14 02:26 PM
    My problem with the camera is that there's a difference between the two landscape positions (and between the two Portrait positions). Ports Up and Ports Down (Landscape) will result in an upsidedown picture for one or the other (don't recall right now).
    That's because of the tilt sensor, it shouldn't matter which way you hold the phone in landscape, as long as the tilt sensor is detecting it correctly. Holding the phone flat does confuse it some times. Best way to tell is if the pic preview is in the bottom left of the screen.

Yeah, I've accidently taken upside down pictures.
    01-30-14 03:38 PM
    Same will happen if you shoot a picture with your point and shoot camera upside down! No error here...
    Well, not quite the same. My point/shoot does not have a sensor and does not know up/down.

Besides, if I take the picture upsidedown (relative to some z10 concept), when I view it in the z10, the picture is shown correctly. But if I immediately upload that picture here, it will be upsidedown. So the z10 figures out that, what I'd call Landscape A and Landscape B are the same and compensates and shows the image correctly. But moving the picture off the z10, suddenly there's the inversion.
    01-30-14 05:45 PM
    That's because of the tilt sensor, it shouldn't matter which way you hold the phone in landscape, as long as the tilt sensor is detecting it correctly. Holding the phone flat does confuse it some times. Best way to tell is if the pic preview is in the bottom left of the screen.

Yeah, I've accidently taken upside down pictures.
    I agree, it should not matter. BUT it does!
    01-30-14 05:47 PM
    Lol as far as I know, I've been using the Q10 and Z10 and it's always been like that. :s

Posted from my BlackBerry Q10 via CB10
    01-30-14 05:50 PM
30 12