I hope someone at Blackberry reads this.
    I was one of the first to get the Z10.
    I have shares in Blackberry. Not a major player but an investor.
    I preach to those who are ready to purchase a phone on the importance of the Blackberry and a Canadian company.
    I hate to hear CNN, CNBC and all the other media push the Apple so much.
    Apps, ok, and their fun but to me no big deal. Give a good phone, Email and text. Me, thats all I personally need.
    What drives me crazy is the amount of time I spend rebooting my phone because it freezes up. I'm rebooting sometimes three times a day.
    Is it just me,no. Im hearing this more and more.
    The phone and contact system is terrible. Why do I need to text someones home number? And I can't delete it. BBM???
    If Blackberry does not do something about this soon, all those Americans are going to keep Apple on top. Let alone people like me that will change up.
    I will wait, I want to wait but not for long before I change.
    05-06-13 04:53 PM
    What carrier you on and have you tried to do a security wipe and start over?
    05-07-13 05:44 AM
    Does your phone run hot when it freezes?

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 06:17 AM
    I preach to those who are ready to purchase a phone on the importance of the Blackberry and a Canadian company.
    Apps, ok, and their fun but to me no big deal. Give a good phone, Email and text. Me, thats all I personally need.
    What drives me crazy is the amount of time I spend rebooting my phone because it freezes up. I'm rebooting sometimes three times a day.
    The phone and contact system is terrible. Why do I need to text someones home number? And I can't delete it. BBM???
    If Blackberry does not do something about this soon, all those Americans are going to keep Apple on top. Let alone people like me that will change up.
    I had this same issue and it happened MULTIPLE times a day. Was given the advise to connect to BB Link via usb using Windows PC and re-load OS. I have had ZERO issues since. Hope this helps. I'm with T-Mobile and have the -3, but from what I've read all versions have this issue.
    05-08-13 05:29 PM
    What carrier you on and have you tried to do a security wipe and start over?
    Reload OS helps. Security wipe won't.
    05-08-13 05:30 PM
    Regarding texting home numbers, you can actually do that here in Canada. It reads out the text message

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 05:33 PM