Hi everyone

After updating to 10.1 my Z10 started rebooting, but only while charging, and this would occur as certain as dawn.
    A week ago I discovered that putting the device into flight mode would eliminate this. I've tested this ever since, and I haven't had a reboot since. Smells like a radio issue to me.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 01:47 PM
    You know...ever since I went to Florida (from Michigan) and didn't have ANY reboots while down there, I'm starting to think that it's radio related as well.

All we can do it guess guess guess because, BBRY isn't going to tell us why devices are rebooting.
    05-30-13 01:54 PM
    I will try this, just updated to 10.1 leak to try to fix the reboot issue I had with stock vzw software, had a reboot within 40 minutes of the update. This could of course be a product of non official OS, none the less still rebooting :-/

To be clear I am not blaming the leaked OS by any means I was just trying to help my reboot problem.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 02:03 PM
    I have been saying for a while now that I think the issue is communications related.

But on the other hand, other people have tested putting the device into airplane mode and it did NOT stop their self-reboot issue.

No magic bullet, unfortunately.
    05-30-13 02:04 PM
    Yea, it's bloody annoying we can eliminate by general trial and error. At least I know how to stop mine, although treating symptoms just isn't good enough.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 04:07 PM
    The good news is that recently 'leaked' versions of the OS show significant progress on the 'self-reboot' issue.

So I think that a new OS update will probably address the issue for most customers, pretty soon. There is now at least one carrier I am aware-of (in Romania) that has released an official version that contains an OS version at least as new as the one that many people reported good results re: the reboot issue.
    05-30-13 04:25 PM